Iowa Football Recruiting

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I know who he is. He has some major problems to sort out and this bullying one isn’t even the worst thing he’s ever done. Not even close.
Sounds like they're won't be issue with becoming a D1 athlete then. No one will touch him.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They haven’t offered. I just used Nebby as an example on someone who would offer the worst kind of people.
What the hell is happening here?

Sounds like they're won't be issue with becoming a D1 athlete then. No one will touch him.
Nebraska says otherwise.
They haven’t offered. I just used Nebby as an example on someone who would offer the worst kind of people.

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
What the hell is happening here?
Looks like all the kids involved with the Waukee incident are not varsity players.

On Monday, several JV football players antagonized a special needs kid until he became violent and tried to attack another kid. They filmed themselves, in their jerseys, doing this.

• Informative
  • Angry
Reactions: ATCy and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Looks like all the kids involved with the Waukee incident are not varsity players.

On Monday, several JV football players antagonized a special needs kid until he became violent and tried to attack another kid. They filmed themselves, in their jerseys, doing this.
That's too bad.

So we're talking about a JV football player nobody has offered? Bad look to even bring this up @STC061693

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020

The one behind the camera was on the varsity team. That’s the one I’m talking about.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Offers for kickers/long snappers are pretty meaningless since you only take one every 4 years on average
Looks like he'll be a good get for you guys or Rice. Definitely a weird year where the 65 other P5 teams aren't in need of a kicker in their 4 year rotation. Lucky for you guys, or the Owls.

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: SouthernCy

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

I'd heard it was a non-football player who filmed. The players got into trouble and I think the other kids who were there cheering/antagonizing are in trouble as well. Waukee students don't think school is punishing them harshly enough and I think are organizing a petition, or something. My younger daughter heard this from a few friends she has at Waukee.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
I'd heard it was a non-football player who filmed. The players got into trouble and I think the other kids who were there cheering/antagonizing are in trouble as well. Waukee students don't think school is punishing them harshly enough and I think are organizing a petition, or something. My younger daughter heard this from a few friends she has at Waukee.
Kid recording was suspended for three days. He’s the one who got in the most trouble.