Iowa Football Recruiting

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
Waukee vying for the "entitled" award? They must be trying to catch up to WDV and Dowling.
Idk. According to my source, most students are truly pissed off about this and are planning protests. The Superintendent had to send out an email warning people that actions against the bullies will be punished.

Reactions: cycloner29 and jmb

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
I heard this too.
I think the bullies only got a couple day suspension and still get to play sports. Most students and parents are really upset and believe these kids shouldn’t be allowed to play sports anymore and should have had at least 2 weeks suspension. It will be interesting to see what unfolds on Monday when all those kids come back.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I think the bullies only got a couple day suspension and still get to play sports. Most students and parents are really upset and believe these kids shouldn’t be allowed to play sports anymore and should have had at least 2 weeks suspension. It will be interesting to see what unfolds on Monday when all those kids come back.
So you publicly humiliate a special needs kid...obviously planned out, and get a 2 day suspension and still get to play sports? Holy crap...that's ridiculously weak sauce. That would have resulted in an automatic full season sports suspension along with a week or more in school suspension here in Papillion.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
So you publicly humiliate a special needs kid...obviously planned out, and get a 2 day suspension and still get to play sports? Holy crap...that's ridiculously weak sauce. That would have resulted in an automatic full season sports suspension along with a week or more in school suspension here in Papillion.
Totally ridiculous.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Idk. According to my source, most students are truly pissed off about this and are planning protests. The Superintendent had to send out an email warning people that actions against the bullies will be punished.
Congrats on succeeding in getting to talk Waukee high school athletics in this thread

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

Couple years ago my son's school had three kids masturebate into a Gatorade bottle the dump it on another kids head while he was sleeping on a bus at a track meet. They got a couple days in school and missed one track meet.

Selective punishment is alive and well in Central Iowa.

• Wow
Reactions: Brandon and ATCy

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Agree. That's why it sounds like students are planning to make some noise about it themselves.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
Something tells me the bullies are in for a rude awakening come Monday. Some students have been making some hints toward some form of “punishment” when they return so they may get targeted pretty hard next week.