Iowa Football Recruiting

STCoach

Sep 16, 2020
You think Campbell = Rhoads?

Their records are not much different at the same point in time into their ISU tenures. Campbell has played a slightly tougher schedule over the 4 plus years so he gets a small edge.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Their records are not much different at the same point in time into their ISU tenures. Campbell has played a slightly tougher schedule over the 4 plus years so he gets a small edge.
So you think Campbell only had a "slight edge" as a coach over Rhoads?

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020

Why is schedule strength such a crutch? When has it directly correlated to how how teams do in the post season? Clone fans can correct me if I am wrong but isn’t the Big 12 2-12 in Bowl games the last 2 years? Hard to argue the Big 12 is so tough is when they get spanked like that in the post season.

STCoach

Sep 16, 2020
So using Hawkeye logic Rhoads was even better than Ferentz.

No Iowa fan in this thread has said Rhoads was better than Campbell. Try reading the comments before posting something that makes you look so stupid.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Why is schedule strength such a crutch? When has it directly correlated to how how teams do in the post season? Clone fans can correct me if I am wrong but isn’t the Big 12 2-12 in Bowl games the last 2 years? Hard to argue the Big 12 is so tough is when they get spanked like that in the post season.

CPR benefited from a weak @ss Big 12 North and missing UT and OU on the crossover games. He also played a 4 game non con. It's called context ya moron. Hit me up when CMC starts getting piss pounded like those CPR teams.

• Winner
Reactions: Cytown12

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
[QUOTE="SlowStarts, post: 7323688, member: 44827]

The real question is if Campbell really is everything clone fans claim he is why are they still looking up at big bro Iowa? Seems to me that after CMC’s first four years he really isn’t that much different than most isu coaches who proceeded him.
[/QUOTE]

could be because we think that CMC does it with integrity.

He isn't a racist. He doesn't hire racist coaches. He doesn't hire coaches and try to kill their players with unethical supplements. He doesn't hire coaches or son that get in fights with cops in parking structures. He doesn't steal from needy families having his kids live in government housing while he makes millions.

He avoids all this white trash behavior, yet All this while putting a real good product on the field. One that gives programs willing to sell their soul a run for their money. please keep your slease in Iowa City thank you.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
[QUOTE="SlowStarts, post: 7323688, member: 44827]

The real question is if Campbell really is everything clone fans claim he is why are they still looking up at big bro Iowa? Seems to me that after CMC’s first four years he really isn’t that much different than most isu coaches who proceeded him.

He isn't a racist. He doesn't hire racist coaches. He doesn't hire coaches and try to kill their players with unethical supplements. He doesn't hire coaches or son that get in fights with cops in parking structures. He doesn't steal from needy families having his kids live in government housing while he makes millions.

He avoids all this white trash behavior, yet All this while putting a real good product on the field. One that gives programs willing to sell their soul a run for their money. please keep your slease in Iowa City thank you.
[/QUOTE]

Why does isu only graduate 44% of its black athletes if they do everything with integrity?

• Dumb
Reactions: Cytown12

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

Why does isu only graduate 44% of its black athletes if they do everything with integrity?
[/QUOTE]
I would grasp at straws too if my beloved team was doing what the Iowa Football program has done for years.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Can clone fans explain why isu has such a racist student section? Maybe you can link som report from pollard that explains everything.

link?
Yikes

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron