The MAC cancels its fall football season

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
If ******** like you had just cooperated and worn masks, maybe we all would looking forward to a season football. But nope, thanks to you #scamdemic bros, here we are. We’re now at the top of the list of ******** countries, and the world wants to build fences to keep US out.

I'm not anti mask, but we can all wear masks all the time, and it will still spread. We can shut down football and it will still spread. We can shut down schools and it will still spread. It's going to spread. There is over a 99% chance you will survive this unscathed.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I'm not anti mask, but we can all wear masks all the time, and it will still spread. We can shut down football and it will still spread. We can shut down schools and it will still spread. It's going to spread. There is over a 99% chance you will survive this unscathed.

Ex. A of why we there won't be any football this fall.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well, they risk their lives playing college football anyway. You think they're scared of a cough and runny nose?

No but they might be wary of the other long term health issues that have become real possibilities, or like the one that actually happened with an MLB player who had heart issues. Those aren't things they signed up for.

Several players have already opted out. More will.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
That's a fun scenario. Nebraska getting waxed by big 12 teams again would be great.

I mean, it has literally everything you'd want

Big 12 poaching the B1G
Nebraska coming back to the Big 12 (and likely losing to all the teams they used to beat up)
Iowa sitting at home while ISU continues on.

Again, pie-in-the-sky with current events, but dammit that'd be funny

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Doubt this is credible, but that would be awesome/hilarious

Hey wouldn't that be hilarious if that happened and then it stayed that way?

I wonder ESPN homers changing their perspective on the B12?

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
No but they might be wary of the other long term health issues that have become real possibilities, or like the one that actually happened with an MLB player who had heart issues. Those aren't things they signed up for.

Several players have already opted out. More will.
and others say lets play... and from the looks/sounds of it so does CMC and the boys...

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
who is we?
I'm going out on a limb and saying the rest of Clemson football... ISU and a whole bunch of other programs....
Weird, some people whose entire lives revolve around playing football want to play football. Thank god it’s not up to them.
and thank god it's not up to pessimists like you... they want to play why stop them because you feel like they shouldn't??

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron