The MAC cancels its fall football season

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
So now we have no one to play?!?

I'm guessing with all of this latest news, most of the Big 12 is in the same situation.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Just relax, no use worrying now, the entire season will be cancelled in a week or two.
OrderlyBoilingCutworm-max-1mb.gif

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Seems you want to be.

Everyone wants football, don't be dumb.

Everyone wants life to return to normal like it was before this pandemic hit.... but that's just not the world we live in right now.

Some of us knew this day was coming for months and months..... but others said we were stupid. It's basic science, and realizing that this country will NOT do what is required to be able to have football.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Everyone wants football, don't be dumb.

Everyone wants life to return to normal like it was before this pandemic hit.... but that's just not the world we live in right now.

Some of us knew this day was coming for months and months..... but others said we were stupid. It's basic science, and realizing that this country will NOT do what is required to be able to have football.

Did you email JP and tell him months and months ago that the other non con teams in the schedule would have scheduling conflicts?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
The "you don't want football" line is a bad faith argument. This is a message board dedicated to ISU sports. Who on here doesn't want to watch Cyclone football this fall?

I'm not confident we'll have a full season, but if we're somehow able to safely pull it off I'd be ecstatic.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron