Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Also, because I know all of you are just waiting with baited breath for a Wisconsin ticket update, I got an email response!

"Hi Woo,

Thank you for your email. At this time we are still evaluating if it will be safe to have fans within Camp Randall Stadium this fall. Communication would be sent out to donors and season ticket holders should a single game ticket option be approved.

Thank you for your support and On Wisconsin!"

So I take that to mean that if there are single game tickets donors and season ticket holders will be contacted first.

Also, the fact that they end every email with "On Wisconsin!" does sound a little culty. But it's a fun cult

Reactions: SCyclone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Also, because I know all of you are just waiting with baited breath for a Wisconsin ticket update, I got an email response!

"Hi Woo,

Thank you for your email. At this time we are still evaluating if it will be safe to have fans within Camp Randall Stadium this fall. Communication would be sent out to donors and season ticket holders should a single game ticket option be approved.

Thank you for your support and On Wisconsin!"

So I take that to mean that if there are single game tickets donors and season ticket holders will be contacted first.

Also, the fact that they end every email with "On Wisconsin!" does sound a little culty. But it's a fun cult
Jamie ends all of his with Go Cyclones - I'd say it's pretty normal.

UI put out a thing today saying it will be single seats only (no season tickets) but the single seats will be sold to donors/season ticket holders and students. 10-15K each game, buying one game at a time to allow as many as possible to have a shot at tickets. Masks required.

Currently, ISU is still on the 9 & 1, with the 1 being Ball State, and 50% fans in the stands. UNLV has been moved to 2030. Yes...2030! Masks to get in (no mention of wearing during).

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Jamie ends all of his with Go Cyclones - I'd say it's pretty normal.

UI put out a thing today saying it will be single seats only (no season tickets) but the single seats will be sold to donors/season ticket holders and students. 10-15K each game, buying one game at a time to allow as many as possible to have a shot at tickets. Masks required.

Currently, ISU is still on the 9 & 1, with the 1 being Ball State, and 50% fans in the stands. UNLV has been moved to 2030. Yes...2030! Masks to get in (no mention of wearing during).
I'll be interested to see how Iowa decides how many tickets to give to students vs. donors/season ticket holders.

And I think Iowa state will probably have to bring their numbers down, I don't know that you can have 30,000 people in the stands, especially when that is half full.

I also think requiring masks inside is probably the right call. You're going to have arguments either way and requiring masks to be worn inside at least gives Iowa State a concrete rule they can enforce.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'll be interested to see how Iowa decides how many tickets to give to students vs. donors/season ticket holders.

And I think Iowa state will probably have to bring their numbers down, I don't know that you can have 30,000 people in the stands, especially when that is half full.

I also think requiring masks inside is probably the right call. You're going to have arguments either way and requiring masks to be worn inside at least gives Iowa State a concrete rule they can enforce.
That's the problem though. ISU only says "masks will be required for entry". No mention of requirement/enforcement once inside.

Also heard today that Penn St is going the empty stadium route.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
That's the problem though. ISU only says "masks will be required for entry". No mention of requirement/enforcement once inside.

Also heard today that Penn St is going the empty stadium route.
Oh sorry, that's what I meant. I think Iowa has it right and Iowa state should go to that system.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The wonderful world of livestock. Have a project that was to start today, and has through tuesday to finish. Nice labor payment and guy bails on me today. May have someone who can work monday. For cripes sake, communicate. This guy would not call me back for the last two weeks.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
One of our customers ordered a case of Top Sirloin Butts at $4.20/pound. Cases are typically ~65 pounds (So they paid $273). Those cases are right next to cases of Choice Boneless Ribeyes, which are $8.50/pound and typically ~75 pounds (Would cost $637).

Wanna guess which case got sent out even though they paid for the case of Sirloins? It happened at some point in the last 2 weeks and I'm just catching the mistake today.

• Wow
Reactions: BuffettClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
One of our customers ordered a case of Top Sirloin Butts at $4.20/pound. Cases are typically ~65 pounds (So they paid $273). Those cases are right next to cases of Choice Boneless Ribeyes, which are $8.50/pound and typically ~75 pounds (Would cost $637).

Wanna guess which case got sent out even though they paid for the case of Sirloins? It happened at some point in the last 2 weeks and I'm just catching the mistake today.

How many cuts are in each box of both? Reminds me, I have a bunch of hams and bacon at the butcher that I need to pick up.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
How many cuts are in each box of both? Reminds me, I have a bunch of hams and bacon at the butcher that I need to pick up.
5 cuts in each case. Restaurants will then cut them to their desired size. If I were the restaurant, I wouldn't say anything either. I'm money ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.