Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Iowa won't fire anyone it will have to come from the board of regents
The President and President Pro Tem of the BOR are Iowa grads...the issue may not come up in any meetings. Who knows if they would even consider acting.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Not really I skimmed through it.
Yeah just listened to it on my drive.
Nothing real bad.
Had one Doyle story but most of the video was talking about how a former DL coach ruined his Iowa experience by being a hardass.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Must not have fit your agenda if you are claiming not to have watched it.

I don't have an agenda. I assume it's either calling Kirk out directly or talking about how Kirk let racial discrimination inside the program. That's not an agenda that's literally what every black athlete that has had the courage to speak up has said

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Ouch.... yet another former player confirming that he also heard racial slurs being yelled at black players while he was there... althought it never happened to him.

How many need to come out before KF and BF are gone?? 100 players? Obviously 50 or 60 isn't enough.

stender

Jan 26, 2020
The longer this goes, the more I'm convinced that nothing will happen. They got rid of Doyle, but that will be it. The local media refuses to ask the tough questions. If anything, the local media has put their head in the sand hoping all of this will go away. The national media will lose interest because Iowa isn't relevant nationally. It's really sickening to see the response from Hawk "fans". How much criticism was thrown at Penn State and Michigan State by Hawk fans? Their blind loyalty to Kirkkk is disgusting.

May 7, 2020
I don't have an agenda. I assume it's either calling Kirk out directly or talking about how Kirk let racial discrimination inside the program. That's not an agenda that's literally what every black athlete that has had the courage to speak up has said

Every black athlete that has had the courage to speak up has not literally said that Kirk let racial discrimination inside the program.

Iowa does have a problem and Kirk was definitely aware or he wouldn't have addressed it in 2017. I don't think he will be fired, but as an Iowa fan I am to close to the situation to be objective. And as an ISU fan I think you are too.

Last edited:

May 7, 2020
The longer this goes, the more I'm convinced that nothing will happen. They got rid of Doyle, but that will be it. The local media refuses to ask the tough questions. If anything, the local media has put their head in the sand hoping all of this will go away. The national media will lose interest because Iowa isn't relevant nationally. It's really sickening to see the response from Hawk "fans". How much criticism was thrown at Penn State and Michigan State by Hawk fans? Their blind loyalty to Kirkkk is disgusting.

Who is the local media supposed to ask the tough questions to right now? With the investigation going Barta and the Ferentz's aren't talking. If you are suggesting that the local media sucks, I agree.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
That's actually really damning from Clayborn...

Agree. He wouldn't stand up for his teammates at the time for selfish reasons it sounds like?

At least he is willing to admit it did happen now.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Every black athlete that has had the courage to speak up has not literally said that Kirk let racial discrimination inside the program.

Iowa does have a problem and Kirk was definitely aware or he wouldn't have addressed it in 2017. I don't think he will be fired, but as an Iowa fan I am to close to the situation to be objective. And as an ISU fan I think you are too.

This is wrong.

What black athlete came out and said they wasn't racial discrimination within the program?

stender

Jan 26, 2020
The local CR media could actually report what is happening. Instead, they just continue with Iowa PR by spending most of their time on BTN All Decade Team. Also had this groundbreaking story, "Iowa coaches taking salary cuts". OMG! That is big boy journalism! Every school in the country is doing that, but CR media makes it sound like Barta is a savior.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

KF, BF, Barta, Hareld, and the local media are definitely trying to ignore this and hope it all just goes away.... exept for Rob Howe.

It's sickening and disgusting.... mostly because it will probably work.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Derp run back to HR for the circle jerk.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Who is the local media supposed to ask the tough questions to right now? With the investigation going Barta and the Ferentz's aren't talking. If you are suggesting that the local media sucks, I agree.

They had the interview with Kirk and blew it. Now they're defending him on social media

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Call multiple times a day to ask for an interview. Report that you are calling multiple times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron