Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Could be. I also think Akrum may not have told his mom the full story and now that she knows it, she's fully behind him and his very vocal.

I played on a soccer team that I absolutely hated the coaches and 95% of the players for two years. Anytime my parents asked me about it? “Going great, hopefully this gets me some bigger schools to look at me”.

And I partied with the kids I hated, hung out with them all of the time, never said a word about the coaches almost killing us 4 times a week at practice. Just trying to get that money.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I played on a soccer team that I absolutely hated the coaches and 95% of the players for two years. Anytime my parents asked me about it? “Going great, hopefully this gets me some bigger schools to look at me”.

And I partied with the kids I hated, hung out with them all of the time, never said a word about the coaches almost killing us 4 times a week at practice. Just trying to get that money.
I have a very similar story to that as well. Sometimes it's easier to cope pretending everything is okay.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
https://www.hawkeyenation.com/featu...ball-player-representation-retention-since-09

Howe dives deep into the data here. Can't wait to see those try to argue about these statistics.
This year, 12 of 21 members of the leadership group are black. Chosen after the sheet hit the fan.
Iowa-Leadership-Group-768x476.png

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Could be. I also think Akrum may not have told his mom the full story and now that she knows it, she's fully behind him and his very vocal.

Well according to Akrum, she had to buy him Domino's from halfway across the country when he couldn't eat.

Didn't Sharonda's live video talk about how Akrum would call her in tears when he was at Iowa?

Something isn't adding up here...hmmmm.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Well according to Akrum, she had to buy him Domino's from halfway across the country when he couldn't eat.

Didn't Sharonda's live video talk about how Akrum would call her in tears when he was at Iowa?

Something isn't adding up here...hmmmm.
Yeah I believe she mentioned he'd call her but he'd rarely ever give her specifics on what was happening. The meal card story should be pretty easy to figure out because they'll have a record of his meals being cut off. At least they should have a record.

Status
Not open for further replies.