Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
The vast majority of his players and people he has worked with disagree with you.

This isn't a numbers game you fu***** oaf. Old stubborn white man gets the benefit of the doubt while the outspoken black players are met with question marks.... Do you not see the irony in all of this?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
What was your question?
You brought up that text about Wadley's mom being excited about her other son. But you didn't bring up Akrum's text message to Coach White in October 2017 where he said he f****** hated it there.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
This isn't a numbers game you fu***** oaf. Old stubborn white man gets the benefit of the doubt while the outspoken black players are met with question marks.... Do you not see the irony in all of this?
Every Iowa fan tweeted out they're committed to change and that lasted until the sh** started to hit the fan. Then things go right back to where they were before.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

So here is someone that doesn't want to listen to Akrum's story due to his one bad mistake he made.

Seriously, what is with Iowa fans and their anonymous twitter accounts?

Commit to Iowa young Wadley!

Sharonda: "That's wassup"

Also Sharonda: "Iowa coaches have racist blood"

You can't make some of this stuff up. Wait, evidently you can.

LOL the funny part is that the Iowa fan Chris and Akrum have a relationship.... They freaking know each other.... This wasn't just a random fan tweeting.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

LOL the funny part is that the Iowa fan Chris and Akrum have a relationship.... They freaking know each other.... This wasn't just a random fan tweeting.

Someone should contact 247 over the garbage. That is insane he tweeted that

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Tremendous investigative journalism by the 247 writer. Lol

Reactions: CyTwins

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Old stubborn white man is being investigated. That's not being given the benefit of doubt. That's how these things work and it takes some time.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
You brought up that text about Wadley's mom being excited about her other son. But you didn't bring up Akrum's text message to Coach White in October 2017 where he said he f****** hated it there.

Ok, so what is the question you want me to answer?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Old stubborn white man is being investigated. That's not being given the benefit of doubt. That's how these things work and it takes some time.
I would say the majority of Iowa fans would like to give him the benefit of the doubt though.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
At least KCCI has the balls to run the Wadley story at noon today, I don't know if they did last night. Meanwhile, the chinless Iowa grad John Sears on WHO, took the high road last night at 6 pm and didn't say a word about it.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
At least KCCI has the balls to run the Wadley story at noon today, I don't know if they did last night. Meanwhile, the chinless Iowa grad John Sears on WHO, took the high road last night at 6 pm and didn't say a word about it.

Murph and Andy didn't even bring this up yesterday but Chris and Ross talked about it on The Fanatics. Un-feakin-believable!

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Ok, so what is the question you want me to answer?
Were you trying to prove Akrum did not in fact hate playing at Iowa by posting that tweet? If so, I could rebuttal your claim by showing you a text that he sent to a coach stating he literally hated playing there lol.

Reactions: aauummm

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Were you trying to prove Akrum did not in fact hate playing at Iowa by posting that tweet? If so, I could rebuttal your claim by showing you a text that he sent to a coach stating he literally hated playing there lol.

I think it's somewhere in the middle. His mom heaped praise upon the coaching staff days before he played his final game as a Hawkeye and wanted his younger brother to commit to Iowa before he even had an offer.

He probably had rough times and really good times evidenced by the statement he put out and by previous comments on social media and in articles about him.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think it's somewhere in the middle. His mom heaped praise upon the coaching staff days before he played his final game as a Hawkeye and wanted his younger brother to commit to Iowa before he even had an offer.

He probably had rough times and really good times evidenced by the statement he put out and by previous comments on social media and in articles about him.
Could be. I also think Akrum may not have told his mom the full story and now that she knows it, she's fully behind him and his very vocal.

Status
Not open for further replies.