Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The stuff about Ferentz trying to control what DJK said to the media and how he dressed is absolutely true. I also 100% believe that Ferentz told NFL scouts to stay away. But the claim about being forced to wear a trash can on his head is absolutely a lie, and the conspiracy that Ferentz called in the drug raid is looney tunes.

The trash can thing is 100% true

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It’s truly amazing how Brodie is able to put down nearly every player that comes forward, yet will go to extreme lengths to defend a couple of wealthy old white guys.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
They way Brodie claims to know things almost makes you think we have a Ferentz boy defending papa.

This isn't about defending daddy as much as self preservation. That Ferentz boy knows that if daddy is fired, he's going to have trouble finding a job that pays 10% of what daddy got Barta to shell out.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This isn't about defending daddy as much as self preservation. That Ferentz boy knows that if daddy is fired, he's going to have trouble finding a job that pays 10% of what daddy got Barta to shell out.
Unfortunately I'm not sure on that. Kendal Briles hasn't skipped a beat.

Again, I think a pointed question to Brian of "did you ever hear or do anything out of line in the weight room, on the field, in an office?"
No? OK
Yes? What did you you?

Reactions: Angie and aauummm

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Here's something pretty interesting.. After the DJK story dropped last night, I was scrolling through Twitter and looking at some of the reactions by people and their comments on their tweets. I stumbled upon at least two Twitter accounts that I'm 99% sure were burner accounts for someone or people within the Iowa Football program. No idea who it could be, but one account was made sometime during the day yesterday and was going through almost every single tweet about DJK and would ramble on and on about how DJK was a liar and everything he said wasn't true. I'm serious, this account was on a mission to try and change every single opinion that was for DJK and his statements made.

Hawkeye fans were the one who figured out it was a burner too. They were wondering if it was Kirk or Brian. Lol I would highly doubt it was Kirk but I would not put it past Brian to do something like that.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Here's something pretty interesting.. After the DJK story dropped last night, I was scrolling through Twitter and looking at some of the reactions by people and their comments on their tweets. I stumbled upon at least two Twitter accounts that I'm 99% sure were burner accounts for someone or people within the Iowa Football program. No idea who it could be, but one account was made sometime during the day yesterday and was going through almost every single tweet about DJK and would ramble on and on about how DJK was a lier and everything he said wasn't true. I'm serious, this account was on a mission to try and change every single opinion that was for DJK and his statements made.

Hawkeye fans were the one who figured out it was a burner too. They were wondering if it was Kirk or Brian. Lol I would highly doubt it was Kirk but I would not put it past Brian to do something like that.
Ahhhhhh, the 'ol Mitt Romney.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010

Nah, someone in the football fraternity will bail him out. Saban or Belichick will take him on as an analyst for a year or two so he can lay low and begin to rebuild his career.

But you're right that he's a mediocre coordinator who may never reach these heights again if he has to compete on merit without relying on nepotism.

Reactions: aauummm

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Hawk fans every time a new accusation comes out against their beloved program.
raw

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Anyone remember that scene in House of Cards where Frank sees the newspaper with absolutely damning evidence connecting the dots for all his skeletons? He then proceeds to yell "How did this happen?!?"

I can just imagine Barta/KF/BF in a room wondering how they're going to get out of this.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
@Angie can we work on getting a liar button? I think we could do a go fund raise for development.
How about a "Ban" button? If an individual gets a certain number of "Ban" votes in the same thread, say 50, then that individual gets a 2 day timeout. As the number of "Ban" votes increases then the timeout penalty would get more severe.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Hawk fans every time a new accusation comes out against their beloved program.
raw
It's honestly not every Iowa fan.. I probably saw a 50/50 split on Twitter last night of Hawk fans that were shocked, pissed, disappointed, disgusted, etc. Many had the opinion that even if 50% of what DJK said was true, Kirk is going to be in some very hot water.

Reactions: Angie and aauummm

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Unfortunately I'm not sure on that. Kendal Briles hasn't skipped a beat.

Again, I think a pointed question to Brian of "did you ever hear or do anything out of line in the weight room, on the field, in an office?"
No? OK
Yes? What did you you?

Now compare Kendall's offense at Baylor to Brian's at Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron