Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
It feels like Doyle just released that on his own, is there anything saying ferentz and barta okayed it?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Shouldn’t have ran that play
WholeVeneratedCuscus-size_restricted.gif

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It feels like Doyle just released that on his own, is there anything saying ferentz and barta okayed it?
Barta probably was extremely pleased with it for how well that guy operates

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Just me or is central Iowa sports media sleeping on this story a little? It's the biggest Iowa sports story in many years, the type of thing that would get wall to wall coverage, and it feels like national media is covering it more thoroughly than Iowa media - with the notable exception of Hawkeye-centric media, much to their credit. You'd think in this news environment (BLM, etc) with no sports to talk about, every media outlet would throw every body at this they could.

Reactions: Spam

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Just me or is central Iowa sports media sleeping on this story a little? It's the biggest Iowa sports story in many years, the type of thing that would get wall to wall coverage, and it feels like national media is covering it more thoroughly than Iowa media - with the notable exception of Hawkeye-centric media, much to their credit. You'd think in this news environment (BLM, etc) with no sports to talk about, every media outlet would throw every body at this they could.

The iowa media has always been afraid to touch anything that paints iowa negatively. Both for access and because iowa's rabid fans will turn on them.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Does the U of I team have a team council or leadership group of upper classmen? If so, nothing came up then? Just wondering. I imagine if Brian Ferentz was on it during his time, he probably acted like Stan Gable.

and Stan Gable was a ****. He went on to become a cop too.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Seen a few tweets on it but not a ton. Would think this would be the topic for a few days on 1460 starting tomorrow.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Lead story in the Rag right now is the vandalism at Kinnick along with video of folks cleaning it up. The other main story is "Doyle defends himself on Twitter."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron