Coronavirus Coronavirus: In-Iowa General Discussion (Not Limited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
You mean the thing Kim said wasn’t true.

It’s amazing the length politicians are going to **** things up.

Reynolds Aide: Des Moines was just hit by an F5 tornado, hundreds are dead, thousands are wounded...thousands of structures destroyed with some fires being reported. Who should we call?

Kim Reynolds: The wine department at Hy Vee! Make sure they are OPEN!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
How long until we see the impact of the shortage? 2, 3 weeks?

There was plenty of meat yesterday where I went.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
You would be getting a live animal, or needing to be there and do your own butchering.

NimbleRareFlamingo-size_restricted.gif

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Everything about the response to this virus is so screwed up.

This is the guy I was referring a few days ago. The part that has me so frustrated is the simple fact that he was clearly in a terrible place medically. Why the **** did it matter if he met state criteria or not? The man was obviously in dire need of medical intervention and he just kept getting turned away. It feels like they were so hyperfocused on COVID19 that they forgot to treat the man for being sick.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This is the guy I was referring a few days ago. The part that has me so frustrated is the simple fact that he was clearly in a terrible place medically. Why the **** did it matter if he met state criteria or not? The man was obviously in dire need of medical intervention and he just kept getting turned away. It feels like they were so hyperfocused on COVID19 that they forgot to treat the man for being sick.

Very sad, and really it's scary and embarrassing, or should be, that the care wasn't provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron