Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The only thing as predictable as Twins blaming refs is Twins saying he didn't watch the game when we all know he was in front of the TV like this praying for Iowa to lose...

tenor.gif

Man you guys are obsessed with me

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Pemsl, Connor and Evelyn wouldn't even get minutes at Iowa State IMO and that's not trolling

Nixon wouldn't get minutes at Iowa and he is one of your starters. Plus, Lewis should be getting more minutes at ISU. I would swap Lewis for Nixon if I were Prohm. But I don't see what is going on behind the scenes either. Guessing Lewis is in the doghouse.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
More just worried. 'Brutal' isn't a big enough word to sum up how his past year has been going for you. Delusion is really starting to snowball.

Your dog, too. Very worried about your dog.

All of his trolls have backfired. You would think he would quit by now, but he keeps doubling down. The Trollers Fallacy is affecting him.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Now do Iowa this year with Bohannon and without Bohannon. Crazy how much better you guys are now that he's sitting.

Iowa with Bohannon last year = NCAA team, 1 pt in regulation from the sweet sixteen. Can't really put what happens this year without him yet.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
The more I watch the replay, the more it looks like Davison went for the money shot, then reconsidered and decided to hook McCaffrey's leg instead. I'm not trying to discredit Davison's dirtiness, because I'm still baffled about wtf he was trying to do.

At first I thought the two players collided and just fell down, then I saw the replay and was like, "What in the hell is happening here?"

I think Davison was going for the nut shot all the way, and then when Connor falls, he pulls him and falls and tries to make it look like Connor set an illegal screen on him.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
They called 28 fouls on Wisconsin. How did they let the game get chippy? By not calling fouls on Iowa?

They could have called 50 fouls on those dirty Wisconsin players. They actually missed Davison trying to nut punch someone and it was right in front of the officials. Garza took around 5 shots to his face. CJ about got his jaw broken by an elbow to the face.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Iowa with Bohannon last year = NCAA team, 1 pt in regulation from the sweet sixteen. Can't really put what happens this year without him yet.

To me, it seems like they've done much more to solidify themselves as a tourney team since he went down. No real debate that January was their most impressive month of the season.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Can we just kill this thread? It has not aged well and unfortunately they are the superior in-state school for the past 2 years. Lets keep our focus on our program and not theirs.

The list of Clone fans embarrassed by Twins horrifically bad trolling grows more and more.

• Agree
Reactions: HawkJRP

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nixon wouldn't get minutes at Iowa and he is one of your starters. Plus, Lewis should be getting more minutes at ISU. I would swap Lewis for Nixon if I were Prohm. But I don't see what is going on behind the scenes either. Guessing Lewis is in the doghouse.

Evelyn is worse than Nixon which is saying something

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They could have called 50 fouls on those dirty Wisconsin players. They actually missed Davison trying to nut punch someone and it was right in front of the officials. Garza took around 5 shots to his face. CJ about got his jaw broken by an elbow to the face.

CJ got an elbow to the face and Garza took 5 shots to the face and they never went to the monitor for them? I call BS

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
More just worried. 'Brutal' isn't a big enough word to sum up how his past year has been going for you. Delusion is really starting to snowball.

Your dog, too. Very worried about your dog.

Brutal year playing Notre Dame in a bowl game lol

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
To me, it seems like they've done much more to solidify themselves as a tourney team since he went down. No real debate that January was their most impressive month of the season.
He wasn't healthy. We are better with a 100% Bohannon but not with a 70% Bohannon.

• Agree
Reactions: Legend Hawk