All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
I don't care if people believe me about Cronk. The proof is out there. @Gonzo, although we don't always see eye to eye, is very educated when it comes to the Big Ten. Him telling me Cronk was losing his spot at Indiana (yes that Indiana LOL) was all I needed to hear. The other info I received from here and other places just confirmed us dodging a bullet
Z93wj01.gif

Short of this kid having a pending murder charge or something how did we dodge a bullet by not using one year of a scholarship on a kid who has a better resume than any other lineman on our roster?

S1474MN.gif

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I don't care if people believe me about Cronk. The proof is out there. @Gonzo, although we don't always see eye to eye, is very educated when it comes to the Big Ten. Him telling me Cronk was losing his spot at Indiana (yes that Indiana LOL) was all I needed to hear. The other info I received from here and other places just confirmed us dodging a bullet

1. I didn't tell you he was being moved from OT to G, I asked if that was the case, never got confirmation.

2. I also said CC wasn't a bad plug-in for a position of need, assume you agree with me since you respect my knowledge so much.

3. You being excited about hiring one of the worst OCs in the country to help with your O tells me you don't know much about dodging bullets.

4. Please stop obsessing about me.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
1. I didn't tell you he was being moved from OT to G, I asked if that was the case, never got confirmation.

It's true. He was asked to try to compete at guard or get benched. He chose option 3 and moved on to the Big Ten West. He wasn't good enough to be a starting tackle at Indiana and that's the position he wants to play

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It's true. He was asked to try to compete at guard or get benched. He chose option 3 and moved on to the Big Ten West. He wasn't good enough to be a starting tackle at Indiana and that's the position he wants to play

I wouldn't rule out the chances of Iowa moving him to guard when it is all said and done. Let the best man win.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

What about #3? C'mon. You saying you're excited about McCall coming in to help ISU's offense would be like me saying I'm excited about Iowa bringing in one of ISU's special teams coaches.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I wouldn't rule out the chances of Iowa moving him to guard when it is all said and done. Let the best man win.

I mean he doesn't have the abilities to play anywhere on the OL for a good program but he's a day one starter at Iowa. My guess is RT

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
What about #3? C'mon. You saying you're excited about McCall coming in to help ISU's offense would be like me saying I'm excited about Iowa bringing in one of ISU's special teams coaches.

Yeah I like the hire. CW does too and posted a thread why which aligns with me my thoughts

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

2. I also said CC wasn't a bad plug-in for a position of need, assume you agree with me since you respect my knowledge so much.

3. You being excited about hiring one of the worst OCs in the country to help with your O tells me you don't know much about dodging bullets.

4. Please stop obsessing about me.
Yeah, gonna need to see some facts behind this one.