All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't think he would be a huge upgrade if any for us at tackle for next year. I like Kallenberger and Jackson. If they get Cronk, I have to assume they try Cronk at Guard or keep Kallenberger at Guard for another year and have Cronk at RT.

In your own words about Cronk..."LOL!"

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
You have to love the Hawk trolls pulling a bunch of old Twins quotes that aren’t really even about McCall specifically to try and get him with some “gotcha” moment. Only to have him spike the ball the ball directly on them a page later pulling a bunch of quotes that are directly negative about a guy who Iowa is recruiting. You love to see it.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
You have to love the Hawk trolls pulling a bunch of old Twins quotes that aren’t really even about McCall specifically to try and get him with some “gotcha” moment. Only to have him spike the ball the ball directly on them a page later pulling a bunch of quotes that are directly negative about a guy who Iowa is recruiting. You love to see it.

Chin up, fella. I am sure you all have some super talented young OL waiting in the wings that couldnt beat out any of the upperclassmen that made up a pretty poor OL this past season.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Chin up, fella. I am sure you all have some super talented young OL waiting in the wings that couldnt beat out any of the upperclassmen that made up a pretty poor OL this past season.

I mean is that better or worse than a guy who someone said “Isn’t great” “started on 3 average or below average lines” “wouldn’t see the field at LSU or ND”. Because that guy makes it seem like we are dodging a bullet. I wonder who said that?

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
I mean is that better or worse than a guy who someone said “Isn’t great” “started on 3 average or below average lines” “wouldn’t see the field at LSU or ND”. Because that guy makes it seem like we are dodging a bullet. I wonder who said that?

I did and I already said my opinion doesnt change simply because Iowa seems to be in the lead for him.

Hopefully, he can add some depth to our OL.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I did and I already said my opinion doesnt change simply because Iowa seems to be in the lead for him.

Hopefully, he can add some depth to our OL.

Why would Iowa give a scholarship to someone who wouldn't see the field at Notre Dame?