Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I was never wrong about Purdy, just wanted some more data. I'm glad he isn't a typical CMC QB who is a knucklehead and likes the weed.
The fact that you talk about "data" and then list one QB out of like 10 tells me all I need to know regarding your ability to analyze anything. Lol

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Oh god, I hope you don't think Park was elite. It takes more than talent to be elite. Sure Park has some talent, but he was so far for elite, it's laughable that you even wanna go down this road. Even @Statefan10 made fun of anyone who mistakes Park with Purdy.
There is a huge difference between the two QB's. Without the whole Park debacle we might not have even gotten Purdy so I'm glad with how everything turned out.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The fact that you talk about "data" and then list one QB out of like 10 tells me all I need to know regarding your ability to analyze anything. Lol
Eh, by Legend's take that means Kilmer's kids = drive drunk and hang out with people that want to fight cops.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Eh, by Legend's take that means Kilmer's kids = drive drunk and hang out with people that want to fight cops.
And although I don't condone smoking weed and it's a banned substance in college, acting like Park is a terrible person because he smoked is a little bit over the top lol.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Its amusing that, in the middle of January, ISU fans would rather talk about their football team that finished one game over .500 than their basketball team.
Let us deal with our problems in our own way lol.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
And although I don't condone smoking weed and it's a banned substance in college, acting like Park is a terrible person because he smoked is a little bit over the top lol.
Jacob's issues are most likely between the ears. I think that's pretty obvious. I wished him well when he moved on. He said he "had to make it" because he has a daughter now, and I hope for her sake he does.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Jacob's issues are most likely between the ears. I think that's pretty obvious. I wished him well when he moved on. He said he "had to make it" because he has a daughter now, and I hope for her sake he does.
He was in two of my classes and always seemed very nice. I think he had a rough couple of weeks and ultimately it cost him a spot on the team.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Its amusing that, in the middle of January, ISU fans would rather talk about their football team that finished one game over .500 than their basketball team.

Don't know what your previous user's name is but that's what hawk trolls do on here every year. Get a life dude or go troll on your own beloved hawk sites.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone