*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

Trigger

Dec 30, 2011
The turnovers are on the players but we have been outcoached at every turn. We can play with this team but the Manning needs to get his head out of his ass.

How does Claypool run by himself every play. We r lucky he only has 112 yards at half.

Game is definitely still in reach but we need to get our heads out of our asses. Coaches and players.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
This list of people thanking Iowa Staters for giving them their money is long...........

Carnegie

Jul 10, 2019
Little things mean a lot, and not doing the little things turns into big things. The difference between 7 wins and 10 wins this years, the lack of doing those little things.

Turning the ball over, not taking the ball away. In shotgun, when you need one foot for a 1st down. Have the QB boxed in, and then allow him to escape and make a play, have a hole, and the running back not hitting it, early in the year.

I hate to say it, but the difference between ISU and Iowa is that they do those little things, and we do not. And we have not done them all year.

ISU = USC

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Little things mean a lot, and not doing the little things turns into big things. The difference between 7 wins and 10 wins this years, the lack of doing those little things.

Turning the ball over, not taking the ball away. In shotgun, when you need one foot for a 1st down. Have the QB boxed in, and then allow him to escape and make a play, have a hole, and the running back not hitting it, early in the year.

I hate to say it, but the difference between ISU and Iowa is that they do those little things, and we do not. And we have not done them all year.

Margins and details...CMC harps on it but it just doesn’t happen! Is it coaching? Preparation? Been the story all year.

• Winner
Reactions: TwinCitiesCy

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Manning and Campbell are buddies it’s the buddy system and we suffer for it, if Campbell keeps him he will fail, that was the worst call on 4th and inches I’ve ever seen how dumb to not go under center. Last night I watched a well coached Iowa team who went under center in the same situation and then today watch a not well coached team so far making same stupid mistakes all season you can coach speak all you want, but at the end of the day ******* prove it!!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I used to get depressed during Paul Rhoads tenure here, I will take a bowl game loss than them 2-10 season. So before we all talk s**t let’s remember what we were 5 yrs ago.

no that’s too logical. Fire Campbell.