Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Check the criteria for that list, then look at your teams stats. You have a starter who has more fouls than FG's made.
It's taken from stat sheet. Technical fouls are part of the criteria. Did Niang get T'd up twice for grabbing a guys junk and hitting someone in the groin? He's on the ISU Mt Rushmore of basketball and that's as cheap as it gets. Worry about Pemsl shoving somebody though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It's taken from stat sheet. Technical fouls are part of the criteria. Did Niang get T'd up twice for grabbing a guys junk and hitting someone in the groin? He's on the ISU Mt Rushmore of basketball and that's as cheap as it gets. Worry about Pemsl shoving somebody though.

Georges Niang is better than any player in Iowa Basketball history

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

you’re ******* stupid

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
He hit more guys in the junk than anyone in Iowa Basketball history.

Excuse me?

kctjatjosm6y9kog5r7x

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
“It’s their Super Bowl, it’s our Super Bowl.”

Bohannon: had the game circled for two years, would die to play in this game, calls it his super bowl

Haliburton: TYRESE HALIBURTON ON HIS SECOND CYHAWK GAME
"Coming in here being a kid from Wisconsin all I knew about college sports was the University of Wisconsin. I watched other things but I didn’t really know the level of rivalry between Iowa State and Iowa and how much it means to people who go to school here, past alumni, people who are just from Iowa. So it’s definitely something that you get immersed in quickly whether that be on the football scene or actually playing in it yourself. I think it’s definitely something fans make bigger than it really is. Going into it it’s really going to be another basketball game. Obviously emotions got a little hot last year but I think that just happens when there’s high competition."

Seems like two completely different perspectives on the game, Jorbo almost sounds like fan

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Bohannon: had the game circled for two years, would die to play in this game, calls it his super bowl

Haliburton: TYRESE HALIBURTON ON HIS SECOND CYHAWK GAME
"Coming in here being a kid from Wisconsin all I knew about college sports was the University of Wisconsin. I watched other things but I didn’t really know the level of rivalry between Iowa State and Iowa and how much it means to people who go to school here, past alumni, people who are just from Iowa. So it’s definitely something that you get immersed in quickly whether that be on the football scene or actually playing in it yourself. I think it’s definitely something fans make bigger than it really is. Going into it it’s really going to be another basketball game. Obviously emotions got a little hot last year but I think that just happens when there’s high competition."

Seems like two completely different perspectives on the game, Jorbo almost sounds like fan

The Hawks are "high competition"? Halliburton does his homework.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron