***Official ISU Bowl Predictions***

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Somehow, I think if we went to Orlando, a chain hamburger place and a shopping mall are probably not going to be the hot spots.

Mary’s is just one example of a place located in the historic downtown district. Many other bars, restaurants, coffee shops, comedy clubs, etc down there. I’m sure you’d be able to find some place you would like. Also, Disney Springs is more than just a mall.

The main point of my original post was to just let some people know there is more to Orlando than just the amusement parks. You just need to be willing to explore.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
All of these potentially match-ups are nightmares. Air Force, Navy, and Kentucky will run all over this defense and dominate time of possession. Texas A&M and ND have way more talent. Wazzou is about the only potentially match-up I’d feel good about

What we’re your previous names on here?

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I'm seeing updates of OSU to Camping World Bowl after Pac 12 Title Game. I know they beat us but just don't see how a team down two major weapons on offense is chosen here. PLUS the CyclONEnation factor on top of that...
Oklahoma State deserves it over Iowa State, and I have no issue with ISU being passed over by the CWB by either Okla. State or Kansas State. Next time, the Cyclones should beat those suckers!

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Mary’s is just one example of a place located in the historic downtown district. Many other bars, restaurants, coffee shops, comedy clubs, etc down there. I’m sure you’d be able to find some place you would like. Also, Disney Springs is more than just a mall.

The main point of my original post was to just let some people know there is more to Orlando than just the amusement parks. You just need to be willing to explore.
Downtown Orlando is very nice. As someone who lived there and graduated from High School in Orlando (Boone), it is annoying when people (not you) mix-up Downtown Orlando from the Disney Tourist Industry in neighboring Osceola County.

• Informative
Reactions: Cy4Lifer and Doc

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I'm seeing updates of OSU to Camping World Bowl after Pac 12 Title Game. I know they beat us but just don't see how a team down two major weapons on offense is chosen here....

Chubba has said he's sitting out the bowl?

Dolokaju

Jun 8, 2006
Oklahoma State deserves it over Iowa State, and I have no issue with ISU being passed over by the CWB by either Okla. State or Kansas State. Next time, the Cyclones should beat those suckers!
Yes. But down potentially 3 big guns, that can sway them. Brock Purdy is probably the biggest star available now that Chubba isn’t playing. So it’s possible. And Okie State was there in 2017

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Hearing from some Hokeye fans about a possibility that they play Alabama. It is fascinating to compare their first reaction I'm hearing from most Cyclone fans about playing Notre Dame. Hokeye fans don't want anything to do with Alabama. Cyclone fans are all about a game with Notre Dame.

One more reason that Iowa State > EIU.

Help Support Us

Become a patron