FLAWLESS VICTORY!
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
After all that, we pretty much ended up at what KenPom predicted (81-61).

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I hate to read into things, but the walks-ons coming in and not Lewis speaks volumes.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, when i think "hoiball" offensively i'm thinking more about the spacing and ball movement than the types of shots we were taking, which was evident even when we didnt really have the horses to win in year 1. It wasn't just about being a team that chucks up shots

Interestingly 'hero ball' was thrown out there during Hoiball and Deandre Kane wasn't known for switching the ball side to side. The 'spacing' with Royce White was give it to Royce, and get out of the way.

Who knows what this team will do.

Could win both but I can also seem them getting buried too.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I hope this team is one in which it’s worth having strong reactions to the games. 2017-18 got really quite by February and March

But everyone on here knows the season is already over. So why punish yourselves?

and, again to paraphrase Johnny talking about Stanley Reynolds, if you aren’t on duke’s staff next season, it will be a crime.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Defense-wise, we have a few REALLY good defenders. However, we need our entire team to play defense. For as much as we heard about Zion in the pre-season, I am probably the most disappointed in his play. If he was a Tyrus or Naz type of shooter, you could overlook some of his head-scratching defensive lapses. I haven't given up on the young man, but he has to bring a MUCH better defensive effort - especially when he isn't hitting shots. For as confident as I was about a win vs Iowa during the pre-season, that confidence level has dropped quite a bit.

Help Support Us

Become a patron