Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
I am saying that about defense and so did everyone that watched him regularly. He had the ability to be a good defender but chose not to. He had an NBA workout and guess what their feedback was? Needs to work on his perimeter defense. It's not a secret.
BTW, do you believe CJ Fredrick is just as good as Tyler Herro? Some Iowa fans think he is.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I am saying that about defense and so did everyone that watched him regularly. He had the ability to be a good defender but chose not to. He had an NBA workout and guess what their feedback was? Needs to work on his perimeter defense. It's not a secret.
You are ******* hilarious. You have determined that he did not try and decided to slack. Just maybe corky the entire coaching staff sucks at coaching defense? It is not simply Isiah Moss not trying but maybe a systemic incompetence that originates at the top of the organization. You are chump.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
BTW, do you believe CJ Fredrick is just as good as Tyler Herro? Some Iowa fans think he is.
No. There are Kentucky fans that question why he wasnt offered. Surround a good shooter with a ton of athletes and talent and it normally works well. Iowa obviously doesnt have the athletes so he's going to have to create more on his own. He plays good defense.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You are ******* hilarious. You have determined that he did not try and decided to slack. Just maybe corky the entire coaching staff sucks at coaching defense? It is not simply Isiah Moss not trying but maybe a systemic incompetence that originates at the top of the organization. You are chump.
Not everyone has that problem. Moss chose to exert himself on offense and not on defense. He had different gears on different ends of the floor. Jesus man....watch the NBA. Everyone tries on offense and few try on defense.

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: CyPunch and Rural

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No. There are Kentucky fans that question why he wasnt offered. Surround a good shooter with a ton of athletes and talent and it normally works well. Iowa obviously doesnt have the athletes so he's going to have to create more on his own. He plays good defense.

There are Iowa fans in the town I live that don’t understand why Iowa nor ISU have not offered this one football player from here, I know why, he’s not good enough.

Fans wondering, now there is a good one.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
If you dont watch much of them why do you have an opinion? I watched the movie Miracle once but you wont find me telling hockey fans who is good in the NHL and who isnt. I dont have an opinion on ISU yet because I've only seen part of 1 game.
The better question is what on earth makes you think that watching them somehow qualifies you to determine reality? Clearly your head is firmly sniffing your colon predicated upon some of the dumb posts you make. My teen son watches youtube videos about being a combat rescue medic. Therefore; he somehow knows what the **** he is talking about as it relates to war?

Save your stupid for somebody that is going to purchase your dog **** thinking. Dumb ass.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Not everyone has that problem. Moss chose to exert himself on offense and not on defense. He had different gears on different ends of the floor. Jesus man....watch the NBA. Everyone tries on offense and few try on defense.
So now Moss is akin to an NBA player? Make your mind up. He is a lazy piece of **** but NBA caliber. Who are you trying to convince that you arent struggling with chromosome issues? Good grief you are really pathetic.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
There are Iowa fans in the town I live that don’t understand why Iowa nor ISU have not offered this one football player from here, I know why, he’s not good enough.

Fans wondering, now there is a good one.
He was Mr. Basketball in KY so there is that

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
So now Moss is akin to an NBA player? Make your mind up. He is a lazy piece of **** but NBA caliber. Who are you trying to convince that you arent struggling with chromosome issues? Good grief you are really pathetic.
I think Moss was the most NBA ready player Iowa had last year. I like Wieskamp and he is a great college player but he may not have what it takes to play in NBA.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
The better question is what on earth makes you think that watching them somehow qualifies you to determine reality? Clearly your head is firmly sniffing your colon predicated upon some of the dumb posts you make. My teen son watches youtube videos about being a combat rescue medic. Therefore; he somehow knows what the **** he is talking about as it relates to war?

Save your stupid for somebody that is going to purchase your dog **** thinking. Dumb ass.
It's not just me watching. Cy thinks Fran benched him as favoritism to Connor. There's more to it than that. Moss was lazy on Defense and a poor ball handler.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I think Moss was the most NBA ready player Iowa had last year. I like Wieskamp and he is a great college player but he may not have what it takes to play in NBA.
Interesting. I gave that nod to TC, but think that Moss was more of a "total" basketball player than TC.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It's not just me watching. Cy thinks Fran benched him as favoritism to Connor. There's more to it than that. Moss was lazy on Defense and a poor ball handler.
WrongManagement.jpg

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
He's not NBA caliber but he put his name in for the draft. You realize guys do that right? You know what the NBA feedback was? Work on ball handling and perimeter defense. Wierd. They said exactly what I am saying he struggled with the last 3 yrs. But you watched him once, so you know..... that's pathetic

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Haha. Go read the KU boards. They are debating if Moss should play or some other guard. They want to play Moss for his offense but the other guard for Defense. Wierd. He's one dimensional. KU fans think so and so does the NBA, but you stick with your theory, whatever that is. You've seen him play a few times so probably have a good feel for his game. Dumbass

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Haha. Go read the KU boards. They are debating if Moss should play or some other guard. They want to play Moss for his offense but the other guard for Defense. Wierd. He's one dimensional. KU fans think so and so does the NBA, but you stick with your theory, whatever that is. You've seen jim play a few times so probably have a good feel for his game. Dumbass

I agree that jim stinks.