Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Why do you have an opinion about Iowa basketball? You said you don't watch them. You're one of those guys that reads some obscure post on Fox News and then starts repeating it over and over to anyone that will listen. Never mind the fact that you don't know if it's true.

Listen Connor, I'm not sure why you feel the need to sell yourself to us but you and your super best friends would be better with Moss on the floor.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Why do you have an opinion about Iowa basketball? You said you don't watch them. You're one of those guys that reads some obscure post on Fox News and then starts repeating it over and over to anyone that will listen. Never mind the fact that you don't know if it's true.
Would like to see you link where I said that. Then I will answer your question.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Honestly, if Joe T cleans up his play he will take some minutes from Connor as the season goes along. He's the best on ball defender they've had in several years. His defense and ball handling are much better than Moss and Connor. He just gets out of control at times and needs to work on his jumper.
I would absolutely love to agree with you and do think that Toussaint is better and has a much higher ceiling than Connor, but you must not be thinking clearly if you actually think Fran is going to limit Connor's minutes this year.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Would like to see you link where I said that. Then I will answer your question.
I admit I don’t watch much Iowa basketball, it is painful to watch. You guys have my sympathy on that. I do however, look at the possession charts and they give me the information I need.

You mean this one from two hours ago? But please continue sharing your opinion of Iowa basketball

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So he didn't try on defense and was still better at it than Connor and Bohannon. That's pretty telling about their abilities
Iowa literally has to play a zone because their guards cannot play man-to-man lol. Bohannon can't stay in front of anyone and McCaffery lets his guy by him and tries to swipe the ball from behind almost every other play because he can't guard either.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
There is one, She gives Fran the orders.
It is incredibly sexist of you not to give Mag's her credit owed. We all know she is the Co-Head Coach. She has more balls than any of the other coaches in that program. It also explains why Fran goes ape **** at times. He doesn't want to deal with her **** in the coaches meeting.

Reactions: BCClone

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So he didn't try on defense and was still better at it than Connor and Bohannon. That's pretty telling about their abilities

Seriously @Gitwitiuy how can you possibly disagree with this? Nobody is saying Moss is a good defender

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa literally has to play a zone because their guards cannot play man-to-man lol. Bohannon can't stay in front of anyone and McCaffery lets his guy by him and tries to swipe the ball from behind almost every other play because he can't guard either.

But they try hard so it's fine!

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You mean this one from two hours ago? But please continue sharing your opinion of Iowa basketball

Reread that and see what I said. I have an opinion because I don’t watch much of them, not none like you mentioned. I really question the English department at the university of Iowa. Must be why more and more students choose ISU over Iowa, stronger academics.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
They did the same thing the last 3 yrs only Moss was playing and not Connor

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You can have all the talent in the world. If you dont put up the effort it doesnt matter.
So you are saying moss didn't put in effort. You really are a class act.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Reread that and see what I said. I have an opinion because I don’t watch much of them, not none like you mentioned. I really question the English department at the university of Iowa. Must be why more and more students choose ISU over Iowa, stronger academics.
If you dont watch much of them why do you have an opinion? I watched the movie Miracle once but you wont find me telling hockey fans who is good in the NHL and who isnt. I dont have an opinion on ISU yet because I've only seen part of 1 game.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
So you are saying moss didn't put in effort. You really are a class act.
I am saying that about defense and so did everyone that watched him regularly. He had the ability to be a good defender but chose not to. He had an NBA workout and guess what their feedback was? Needs to work on his perimeter defense. It's not a secret.

• Funny
Reactions: CyPunch and Rural

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you dont watch much of them why do you have an opinion? I watched the movie Miracle once but you wont find me telling hockey fans who is good in the NHL and who isnt. I dont have an opinion on ISU yet because I've only seen part of 1 game.

Congrats on having watched more than any other troll here, they all have opinions having watched none. One had his opinion for football from looking at drive charts one game. That’s kinda the joke there.

• Winner
Reactions: JP4CY