****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Not getting my hopes up.

Yeah I didn't even realize we were recruiting him any longer. I thought we were kind of down to Foster and Terry and then some other guys. Also, last weekend was supposed to be the weekend he visited and I don't think he made it.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
That would be my guess also, however it's hard to find much info one way or the other on his commitment.

I read some speculation from some recruiting guys that they think Musselman is going to land the 4 top Arkansas kids this year. KK Robinson, Chris Moore, Jaylin Williams and they already have Davonte Davis.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I read some speculation from some recruiting guys that they think Musselman is going to land the 4 top Arkansas kids this year. KK Robinson, Chris Moore, Jaylin Williams and they already have Davonte Davis.
Seen a lot about KK to Arkansas, but Moore always seems to be just thrown in at the end of the article with a "Arkansas is also in on Chris Moore, etc., etc."

ARK wouldn't surprise me though

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Musselman is looking to be the right hire at the right time with the local talent coming out of the area. Nate Oats at Bama and Creen at GA too. The prior staffs at each school were on fumes with recruits and the new hires have turned the tide.
Bit unfortunate on the timing for ISU as the staff had a number of targets in the area, though always difficult to pull south guys to the north. ISU will continue to go south as shown by Leech, Anderson, Jackson, Walker, and Blackwell. The competition of the schools is just raised.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
  • Informative
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

Latest posts

Help Support Us