Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Pretty darn nice day today, took the rain delay went down to Simpson and caught up with niece before the game for pizza caught the game,fun game except for Simpson taking the L. The atmosphere is so much different than ISU but is still fun.Saw the hall where she will perform her Sr. recital. Got back towards home in time to stop and go to the movies, if you liked Downton Abbey the show you'll like the movie.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
went to an apple orchard, state park, and winery today. Living the dream over here. Nap time got bungled up and LM didn't go to bed til 9pm because of it but it was a good day. Though he was whiny AF this morning and DH was iffy on going out. I'm like let's roll with it, he loves the stroller right now.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Felt good enough to uncork a bottle of wine tonight. Been awhile.

I know, unbelievable but true. :rolleyes:
Let me know if I can help. I’ll open a bottle and post a pic for you.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
No, I think it's because it's a car and not a big ass truck and trailer. I can fit 10 foot boards in my car.

I remember driving to Home Depot oh so many years ago in our Nissan Sentra to pick up a dryer vent kit to hook up our dryer in our second apartment. Bunch of trucks, SUVs, and minivand compared to my little compact car.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I remember driving to Home Depot oh so many years ago in our Nissan Sentra to pick up a dryer vent kit to hook up our dryer in our second apartment. Bunch of trucks, SUVs, and minivand compared to my little compact car.
Just don't make the mistake of doing your weekly grocery run after the football game...when you drove your "funcyze" vehicle to the game. Half the groceries were in my lap. :D

• Agree
Reactions: BoxsterCy and SaraV

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Didn’t take any pics of color, but the trees in Oregon sure are more colorful than in Iowa near Ames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron