All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Iowa and Michigan played putrid offensively today. I get that both have really good defenses but that was tough to watch.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I'm so sick of Iowa playing their super bowl in the Iowa State game just to lay an egg in conference play. New year, same story.

It is kind of funny that lately ISU loses to Iowa then goes on to beat lots of ranked teams and finish well in the Big 12.

You'd think the Iowa fans who griped during Mac era would totally love isu football now.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Nate Stanley right now:

781c51a2cf7d52e982963944d6c71bfb.gif

Reactions: CyTwins and NWICY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Would absolutely take Stanley. Sorry. Purdy is a good QB, he's just struggled where Stanley hasn't. Hard to argue that Stanley has just been better this season. Better completion %, same # of TDs even though he plays in a run-first offense, better decision maker. Did you see the darts he was throwing this weekend? Again Purdy's good, but he's had an INT and fumble in each of the last 3 games, Stanley has 0 turnovers on the season.
Well, Brock now has a better completion %, better QBR, better rating, less ints, more passing yards, better rushing stats, same number of passing TDs, and more running TDs.

Reactions: GTO

Waukee100

Aug 20, 2019
It is kind of funny that lately ISU loses to Iowa then goes on to beat lots of ranked teams and finish well in the Big 12.

You'd think the Iowa fans who griped during Mac era would totally love isu football now.

Lol last 3 years - regular season wins over ranked teams Iowa - 3 Iowa State 4 - oh boy.

Of course it would be tied if you guys didn’t lay a turd against UNI this year and drop out of the rankings.

You also act like Iowa State has beaten a ranked team this year, might want to wait to see how the season plays out before boasting. As of now, it looks like Texas and OU will be your only remaining ranked opponents with the OSU loss today, good luck.

Remind me again where Iowa and Iowa state finished in the top 25 last season?

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY