All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Saving your butt with a fumble recovery vs UNI doesn't make him Elite. It does make him pretty damned valuable to your team. He's probably still honorable mention all conference.

He's honorable mention all conference in a ten team conference but if he played in a 14 team conference he's pretty much guaranteed second team

• Funny
Reactions: criticalobserver

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
After week 5. Toren clearly wasn't happy with me taking him out of my starting lineup. Dayum kid.

QB - Stanley
RB - Sargent
RB - Young
WR - Milton
WR - Smith-Marsette
TE - Kolar
OT - Jackson
OG - Knipfel
C - Linderbomb
OG - Paulsen
OT - Wirfs

DL - Epenesa
DL - Lima
DL - Golston
DL - Bailey
LB - Rose
LB - Spears
LB - Colbert
S - Eisworth
S - Stone
CB - Hankins
CB - Oji

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
After week 5. Toren clearly wasn't happy with me taking him out of my starting lineup. Dayum kid.

QB - Stanley
RB - Sargent
RB - Young
WR - Milton
WR - Smith-Marsette
TE - Kolar
OT - Jackson
OG - Knipfel
C - Linderbomb
OG - Paulsen
OT - Wirfs

DL - Epenesa
DL - Lima
DL - Golston
DL - Bailey
LB - Rose
LB - Spears
LB - Colbert
S - Eisworth
S - Stone
CB - Hankins
CB - Oji

Good thing you guys have ISU on your schedule or that Tennessee team might be the average level of comp for you guys. Need to get a different conference rival than Rutgers.

• Funny

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I was going with Sagarin's (as of today) since I thought you were talking SOS.

I was going off the teams I could remember you played. Couldn’t remember who the first week was, figure that Tennessee team is better than Rutgers and usually week one is an easy win so I assumed there.

• Funny

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009

QB - Stanley
RB - Sargent
RB - Young
WR - Milton
WR - Smith-Marsette
TE - Kolar
OT - Jackson
OG - Knipfel
C - Linderbomb
OG - Paulsen
OT - Wirfs

DL - Epenesa
DL - Lima
DL - Golston
DL - Bailey
LB - Rose
LB - Spears
LB - Colbert
S - Eisworth
S - Stone
CB - Hankins
CB - Oji
Would you truly take Stanley or are you trying to troll? Legitimate question. Also I think you'd have to replace Colbert with Vance.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Would you truly take Stanley or are you trying to troll? Legitimate question. Also I think you'd have to replace Colbert with Vance.

Would absolutely take Stanley. Sorry. Purdy is a good QB, he's just struggled where Stanley hasn't. Hard to argue that Stanley has just been better this season. Better completion %, same # of TDs even though he plays in a run-first offense, better decision maker. Did you see the darts he was throwing this weekend? Again Purdy's good, but he's had an INT and fumble in each of the last 3 games, Stanley has 0 turnovers on the season.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Would absolutely take Stanley. Sorry. Purdy is a good QB, he's just struggled where Stanley hasn't. Hard to argue that Stanley has just been better this season. Better completion %, same # of TDs even though he plays in a run-first offense, better decision maker. Did you see the darts he was throwing this weekend? Again Purdy's good, but he's had an INT and fumble in each of the last 3 games, Stanley has 0 turnovers on the season.

Better completion percentage? Purdy has two more TDs this year with a much more difficult schedule

• Funny

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
We are 2-2
Enjoy your moral victories and excuse making. I am confident the team doesn’t need your excuse making or moral celebrations. Now back to your regular excuse making.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins