Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I already posted he is visiting Iowa this weekend. ISU has a bye to get an extra week to prep for Iowa so it wouldn't make sense to visit Ames this weekend.

Isn't that odd to you though? Verbal commit from just up the road and he is going to the game only as a spectator?
I'm an ISU alum and I've gone to Iowa games where they weren't playing ISU only as a spectator.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Go to a game for free, heck yeah a HS kid would. Nothing weird there.

He also removed the Iowa State stuff from his twitter account. When you couple that with him visiting Iowa a couple times then ya it's a little odd especially when he won't even be on the ISU sidelines for the Iowa game.

• Agree
Reactions: s_ford

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
He also removed the Iowa State stuff from his twitter account. When you couple that with him visiting Iowa a couple times then ya it's a little odd especially when he won't even be on the ISU sidelines for the Iowa game.

He told the Register guy (not Randy) today that he is still committed to ISU.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
You're missing the point. Twedt wants to come to Ames on an unofficial visit but CMC is making him buy a ticket instead. If we know one thing we know CMC doesn't know how to recruit. Lol
In before CMC "no longer wanted him and let him go" rationality.

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
Wait, so Twedt took down a bunch of Iowa State stuff from his twitter? Looks like he’s also favorited a bunch of Iowa football tweets recently, but no sign of any tweets about Iowa State football. Sounds like he ends up a Hawkeye. Does Iowa have a legitimate shot to pull in all 8 of the top 500 in-state prospects in the 2021 class?

Reactions: BLHawk

Help Support Us

Become a patron