Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Haven't seen this anywhere. Definitely some smoke that Nebraska is in the lead here... I could definitely see you making things up out of thin air on this one.

ISU moved into the top 3 after he saw what Enyi did Saturday and then Epenesa's baby deer performance

• Creative
Reactions: breck53

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Haven't seen this anywhere. Definitely some smoke that Nebraska is in the lead here... I could definitely see you making things up out of thin air on this one.

ISU moved into the top 3 after he saw what Enyi did Saturday and then Epenesa's baby deer performance
giphy.gif

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Apparently, Twedt will be in Ames next weekend for the Iowa/ISU game but not on a visit or as a guest of the ISU staff.

He will be attending as a spectator only.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, definitely odd.

It seems like kids that are Iowa verbals have an open invite to take an unofficial to as many home games as they would like to come to. I would assume that is common at most, if not all, schools.

Kid literally lives about 15 miles away from Ames, is an ISU verbal and is coming to the game to watch from the stands.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Yeah, definitely odd.

It seems like kids that are Iowa verbals have an open invite to take an unofficial to as many home games as they would like to come to. I would assume that is common at most, if not all, schools.

Kid literally lives about 15 miles away from Ames, is an ISU verbal and is coming to the game to watch from the stands.

Is it possible...gasp...that he wants to sit by his friends?

• Optimistic
Reactions: BLHawk

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
This is a "try hard" post. Next thing you're going to tell us is that he's choosing to go to the game in Iowa City over going to Ames this weekend.

I already posted he is visiting Iowa this weekend. ISU has a bye to get an extra week to prep for Iowa so it wouldn't make sense to visit Ames this weekend.

Isn't that odd to you though? Verbal commit from just up the road and he is going to the game only as a spectator?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I already posted he is visiting Iowa this weekend. ISU has a bye to get an extra week to prep for Iowa so it wouldn't make sense to visit Ames this weekend.

Isn't that odd to you though? Verbal commit from just up the road and he is going to the game only as a spectator?

Couple things:. If you think the staff is spending two full weeks preparing for Iowa, you're clearly a dumb-dumb. Secondly, if Tweet wants to visit IC a couple, three times, so be it. He's not really high on my "will likely flip" chart.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Couple things:. If you think the staff is spending two full weeks preparing for Iowa, you're clearly a dumb-dumb. Secondly, if Tweet wants to visit IC a couple, three times, so be it. He's not really high on my "will likely flip" chart.

You're missing the point. Twedt wants to come to Ames on an unofficial visit but CMC is making him buy a ticket instead. If we know one thing we know CMC doesn't know how to recruit. Lol

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
You're missing the point. Twedt wants to come to Ames on an unofficial visit but CMC is making him buy a ticket instead. If we know one thing we know CMC doesn't know how to recruit. Lol

Ah yes. Campbell's subtle hint game is better than the rest.