Cy Hawk Rivalry

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
As a Hawk fan I really don’t want the rivalry to go away. Having said that, at least until something changes, we won’t play an OOC road game. There is very little I’m jealous about with ISU fans, but the fact that you guys played at Army a few years ago is stupid cool. I’d love to go to one of the service academies to watch the Hawks play.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
As a Hawk fan I really don’t want the rivalry to go away. Having said that, at least until something changes, we won’t play an OOC road game. There is very little I’m jealous about with ISU fans, but the fact that you guys played at Army a few years ago is stupid cool. I’d love to go to one of the service academies to watch the Hawks play.
I believe either next year or the year after we play against UNLV in the new Raiders stadium in Las Vegas. That will be so cool.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Do you go to B1G road games now?

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
Until Iowa goes to the newly B1G affiliated Las Vegas Bowl... and then you will be on here saying Vegas is the best place ever.

So.....I have no idea what you’re talking about here. Just because Iowa plays in a bowl game in a city doesn’t mean it’s a nice city. Orlando? Nope. Not a nice place at all.

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
Have =/= now. So you’ve been to quite a few of them?

Current stadiums. I’ve been to Minneapolis. I’ve been to Champaign. I’ve been to Evanston. I’ve been to Bloomington. Is that quite a few? I don’t get your point with this one either.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Current stadiums. I’ve been to Minneapolis. I’ve been to Champaign. I’ve been to Evanston. I’ve been to Bloomington. Is that quite a few? I don’t get your point with this one either.
My point is why not hit up your conference opponents since you said you were jealous ISU will go out of State for non con?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron