****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

I thought we were pretty involved with him.

Things have been quiet on that front for a long time. He officially visited last November and looking at his different profiles, it doesn't appear that much is going on with recruiting with him. OSU did offer in April, but I wonder if there are grade issues potentially keeping schools away. Now, if he starts to grab offers this month, then clearly I'm wrong, but that's the sense I've gotten.

Reactions: Goclones1727

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
DJ Steward talks with THT about ISU.

Seems like it is back up now -- but thank you for the summary.

Nice that Talen is saying good things about the program.

So much for that unsubstantiated "theory" a certain ******* put up on here about Talen badmouthing the program for not recognizing the severity of his injury.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Assuming we have no real shot at DJ Steward I would guess the three recruits that we have the best chance with right now are Dudley Blackwell, Jamari Sibley and Xavier Foster.

Steward will have great offers, Brakefield looks like a Kentucky lean, Stone looks like he wants to go south for school, Stute will be hard to pull away from the east coast (according to a tweet I saw yesterday), Ben Carlson never seems to be linked to ISU, doubt we pull Jones from the south and I have no idea what to think about Diarra.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Assuming we have no real shot at DJ Steward I would guess the three recruits that we have the best chance with right now are Dudley Blackwell, Jamari Sibley and Xavier Foster.

Steward will have great offers, Brakefield looks like a Kentucky lean, Stone looks like he wants to go south for school, Stute will be hard to pull away from the east coast (according to a tweet I saw yesterday), Ben Carlson never seems to be linked to ISU, doubt we pull Jones from the south and I have no idea what to think about Diarra.
I would say Blackwell, Stute, and Foster.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

I would say Blackwell, Stute, and Foster.

Either of those sets would be an A+ class.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

I tend to agree with you that Steward will have big time offers rolling in soon. He seems to be killing it at Peach Jam. He did specifically mention ISU yesterday in a small group of schools he wants to visit though...

I think I might have Stute as a pretty realistic target as well.

I'm not very optimistic on Carlson though I'd love to get him.

Help Support Us

Become a patron