Iowa Football Recruiting

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
So you feel better that isu has had 13 total draft picks since 2003 compared to 12 Iowa Defensive back draft picks?

Ok good for you.

Not sure why you retreads can't get it through your thick mullets that the past is the past and that programs can in fact turn it around. I love how you guys keep bringing up the NFL because that is all that you have at this point...

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Those defensive backs were evaluated and coached by Phil Parker. He’s certainly the one who okd these recent offers. See the thread here? The one area on the field for Iowa can say they reload is in the defensive backfield. They just do.
What does that have to do with my statement?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Not sure why you retreads can't get it through your thick mullets that the past is the past and that programs can in fact turn it around. I love how you guys keep bringing up the NFL because that is all that you have at this point...
Coach Campbell just had two players, both of which were probably top 5 players in the nation at their position last year, that got drafted in the second round. We literally had two players get drafted a couple of months ago but the narrative is still "ISU doesn't produce NFL talent".

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Coach Campbell just had two players, both of which were probably a top 5 player in the nation at their position last year, that got drafted in the second round. We literally had two players get drafted a couple of months ago but the narrative is still "ISU doesn't produce NFL talent".

our resident uncle Rico's are all big History fans....

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Those defensive backs were evaluated and coached by Phil Parker. He’s certainly the one who okd these recent offers. See the thread here? The one area on the field for Iowa can say they reload is in the defensive backfield. They just do.

Phil Parker sucks. The amount of misses he has over the years is eye opening

• Funny
Reactions: Hawkmi

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
LOL Iowa and Iowa State's composite averages are literally a push o_O:)o_O
Yeah, it's a really dumb take at this point in the recruiting cycle. You can't fix stupid, you just let it change names...

Yep, everything needs to play out. The way things are looking, both programs will be pretty close and probably in the upper 30s at best. Nice to see you guys understanding how this works finally.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Nice work by iSU too this weekend. Hope both teams finish better that last year! Perplexed at the one DB commit, but i trust the coaches on him. Now, iowa can still get 2 4* guys that are high on iowa and will maybe keep them top 25. Will be interesting to see updated rankings of the under the radar guys both staffs got. Baise commit yet? Keep him out of NE!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Don't let this knucklehead take you back to Insecurityville. You've been having a nice day. I can sense your blood pressure starting to rise. Don't do it.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron