Megan Gustafson to play for Iowa United

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Iowa United basketball team has added Megan to their roster for this summers TBT. She joins marcus Fizer, Nicholas Baer, Peter Jok, Tyrus Mcgee, Nick Mcglynn, Matt tibby, Reed Timmer, Wes Washpun and Josh Young.
http://www.thetournament.com/teams/iowa-united
Did someone call up and tell the coach they would donate money if they added her to the roster? Great college player but I dont see where she fits in on this team.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
What is this TBT thing and why does it matter?

The Big Tournament, winning team gets $2 million. It's like pick up ball on steroids. Deandre Kane has been on the winning team twice if I remember right. Mainly ex college and pro players. Teams get in based on fan support somehow there is a thread that explains the whole thing. ISU had a team last yr but some players backed out and they didn't get too far lost in the 1st round if I remember right.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
The Big Tournament, winning team gets $2 million. It's like pick up ball on steroids. Deandre Kane has been on the winning team twice if I remember right. Mainly ex college and pro players. Teams get in based on fan support somehow there is a thread that explains the whole thing. ISU had a team last yr but some players backed out and they didn't get too far lost in the 1st round if I remember right.

Thanks. Sounds like I’m not missing out on anything!

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Is Fizer coaching? Didn't exactly look like he was in game shape last summer.

Who is Gustavson even going to be able to guard? seriously.

This sounds dumb.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Is Fizer coaching? Didn't exactly look like he was in game shape last summer.

Who is Gustavson even going to be able to guard? seriously.

This sounds dumb.
Fizer is playing this year

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Well, it didn't help that Royce White played like Betty White.

Help Support Us

Become a patron