Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Okay, tech guy, why be this happening? I'd get the linkies not working if for all but just for some? It's making my brain hurt. To upload to CF you need to resize to something pretty small and linking "seemed" to be the way to go

Trying Amazon again, this time via the share menu.

xufqj_OvRai8PDqQMkUrVQ
Saw the originals, didn't see the previous amazon link, can see this one. :)

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Glad to see you back. Hope all is well. Are you back in Madison? Maybe I missed something?
Yep, just busy with work. And the tread moves quickly so it’s tough to jump back on.

And nope, I got a job in a different part of the state, but I still get back there fairly regularly to see friends and badger football games

Reactions: jcyclonee

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Yep, just busy with work. And the tread moves quickly so it’s tough to jump back on.

And nope, I got a job in a different part of the state, but I still get back there fairly regularly to see friends and badger football games

you're still up to the north, right?

ETA: and hopefully doing well! Feels like it's been ages since we've chatted

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Surely to jinx this but we put the monster to bed about 7:30 and HE'S STILL ASLEEP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHTTTT. Probably just exhausted from a month of sicknesses and finally not in too much ear pain. I've checked to make sure he's breathing.

So we are having friends over tomorrow and I told DH tomorrow the little stinker will wake up every 22 minutes. DH says hey we'll just tell our friends to take turns putting him back down. I think this is great. Don't bring a snack, take a turn putting our kid back to bed!

Also yesterday I was telling DH how he could take this new role and hopefully it'll lead to more $$ and I can be a trophy wife.

He goes "you're already a trophy wife"

Me "aww so sweet"
Him " participation trophy"

Me;" you're an ass"

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Okay, tech guy, why be this happening? I'd get the linkies not working if for all but just for some? It's making my brain hurt. To upload to CF you need to resize to something pretty small and linking "seemed" to be the way to go

Trying Amazon again, this time via the share menu.

xufqj_OvRai8PDqQMkUrVQ

First of your pics that showed up for me. The ones in google+ (?) never have shown up for me. the pictures from your youth usually show up though.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
you're still up to the north, right?

ETA: and hopefully doing well! Feels like it's been ages since we've chatted
Yep, i’m still where I am. And really enjoying it! Life’s going pretty good. I had a date last night and was told that unlike her other dates I was not a thirsty ******* and the date hadn’t been a ********, so I consider that a win!

Surely to jinx this but we put the monster to bed about 7:30 and HE'S STILL ASLEEP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHTTTT. Probably just exhausted from a month of sicknesses and finally not in too much ear pain. I've checked to make sure he's breathing.

So we are having friends over tomorrow and I told DH tomorrow the little stinker will wake up every 22 minutes. DH says hey we'll just tell our friends to take turns putting him back down. I think this is great. Don't bring a snack, take a turn putting our kid back to bed!

Also yesterday I was telling DH how he could take this new role and hopefully it'll lead to more $$ and I can be a trophy wife.

He goes "you're already a trophy wife"

Me "aww so sweet"
Him " participation trophy"

Me;" you're an ass"
Are you on twitter/follow new dad notes? Because that reminded me of this:

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

Hope you're watching the Bucks - they are fabulous. Fear the Deer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron