Bohannon...

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So are you saying final rankings matter more than anything else?

Nope, I'm not saying that.

You have to take everything into account. But all the so-called "experts" out there all agreeing in the end that ISU was better than Iowa has to be considered as well.

• Optimistic
Reactions: STLISU

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
That is literally what you are saying.

Nope. How do you know what I'm saying?

I said you need to take everything into account. Like the fact ISU was without several key players against Iowa, ISU won the Big 12 Championship tourney, and all the postseason polls have ISU ranked higher than Iowa.

But you are only looking at the fact Iowa won 1 more game in the NCAA tourney. I'm just saying there are a lot of things to consider.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Has anyone told JorBo yet that ISU had like half their roster gone when they played Iowa? And Iowa brought out a guy that was out for the year to play in just that one game. How lame is that?

If nobody has told JorBo yet, please don't. This is just too fun to watch him brag about beating a very depleted ISU team in December.

LMAO you were missing Wigginton. You had Shayok, THT, Weiler-Babb, Haliburton, Jacobson, Lard, Conditt, Talley and Lewis aka everyone else.

Plus, you guys constantly remind us how much better you are so missing one player shouldn't be enough for Iowa to roll you.

• Winner
Reactions: dexterhawk

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
LMAO you were missing Wigginton. You had Shayok, THT, Weiler-Babb, Haliburton, Jacobson, Lard, Conditt, Talley and Lewis aka everyone else.

Plus, you guys constantly remind us how much better you are so missing one player shouldn't be enough for Iowa to roll you.

Hang the banner!

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Nope. How do you know what I'm saying?

I said you need to take everything into account. Like the fact ISU was without several key players against Iowa, ISU won the Big 12 Championship tourney, and all the postseason polls have ISU ranked higher than Iowa.

But you are only looking at the fact Iowa won 1 more game in the NCAA tourney. I'm just saying there are a lot of things to consider.

You're right, the addition of those missing players would have changed the outcome of that laugher. They definitely made an impact against tcu, Baylor, Texas, and WVU.

It's cool man, your barometer for success is meaningless post season rankings, mine is meaningful postseason games. It's just where the programs are at right now.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
You're right, the addition of those missing players would have changed the outcome of that laugher. They definitely made an impact against tcu, Baylor, Texas, and WVU.

It's cool man, your barometer for success is meaningless post season rankings, mine is meaningful postseason games. It's just where the programs are at right now.
Pay your contractors.

Reactions: JP4CY and GTO