If Tech beats TX on Big Monday

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
If Tech beats Texas, then yes. Absolutely we throw the game against Tech to end Kansas's regular season championship streak.

Kansas must be destroyed. **** KU.
Absolutely not. I would love to beat Tech at home. Would feel much much worse about giving Tech their first win in Hilton since 2011 than KU getting a share of the title because of us.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Absolutely not. I would love to beat Tech at home. Would feel much much worse about giving Tech their first win in Hilton since 2011 than KU getting a share of the title because of us.
Don't worry. They will not try and throw it. Still doubt they win it. Just looking for a silver lining.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
If Tech beats Texas, then yes. Absolutely we throw the game against Tech to end Kansas's regular season championship streak.

What the f***!? We don't have time to be "throwing games away!" We need every minute left we have to figure out how to start playing better ball.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
My dream end of season is to beat Tech in Hilton, then face them again in KC and beat them again.

Screw Tech. 6 losses. Half of them to ISU.

Reactions: NWICY and ZZZ

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

This is ******* stupid.

You'd give up us getting another solid win in so a different team could win the big 12 outright?

I want us to win as many games as possible and **** everyone else as to how that effects the conference race. If that means KU wins another 10 in a row, then so be it.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
What the f***!? We don't have time to be "throwing games away!" We need every minute left we have to figure out how to start playing better ball.
This team is what it is.

Pretty much we are locked into the 4-5 conf Tournament game against Baylor with a very outside chance of dropping down to the 6 spot.

We pissed away a shot at a regular season conference championship and a good seed in the NCAA Tournament a couple weeks ago.

Hard to get excited when we have players getting suspended going into the final stretch. And they let themselves get dominated by average teams.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This team is what it is.

Pretty much we are locked into the 4-5 conf Tournament game against Baylor with a very outside chance of dropping down to the 6 spot.

We pissed away a shot at a regular season conference championship and a good seed in the NCAA Tournament a couple weeks ago.

Hard to get excited when we have players getting suspended going into the final stretch. And they let themselves get dominated by average teams.
See yourself out of the thread then.
I’ll be in KC.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
This is ******* stupid.

You'd give up us getting another solid win in so a different team could win the big 12 outright?

I want us to win as many games as possible and **** everyone else as to how that effects the conference race. If that means KU wins another 10 in a row, then so be it.
Rest players and get them healthy for the Tournament. Nothing left for this team to do in the regular season.

• Disagree
Reactions: VeloClone