Marty Tirrell arrested on fraud charges

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Wasn't he also successfully sued for over a million dollars like a year or so ago? For selling fake business deals?

Don't people do google searches on these kinds of things before spending money?!?

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)

source.gif

• Funny
Reactions: CycoCyclone

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
No idea how you can do those things and not know that it's going to go way south for you in very short order.

Dude is basically an old-fashioned grifter, which is crazy. I didn't know that was still a thing.

Why did Miller get re-involved with that scumbag a couple of years ago? It's not like this was a secret?

Has anyone checked out to see if this story is over on HN?

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Why did Miller get re-involved with that scumbag a couple of years ago? It's not like this was a secret?

Chris Williams did an interview with Ken Miller a few Fridays ago. It is on the KXNO podcasts link. It is a great listen and he lays it all out. In summation, he thought they were great together and wanted another shot at recapturing the "magic" they once had.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Dude is basically an old-fashioned grifter, which is crazy. I didn't know that was still a thing.

Has anyone checked out to see if this story is over on HN?

Is there a connection to HN in some way?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Chris Williams did an interview with Ken Miller a few Fridays ago. It is on the KXNO podcasts link. It is a great listen and he lays it all out. In summation, he thought they were great together and wanted another shot at recapturing the "magic" they once had.
I remember him saying that from when they "came back". I have a hard time with people that associate with known a-holes...criminals! I like Ken, in a radio sense, but I can't respect him.

I also dislike anyone that is friends with Dan Dakich.

• Agree
Reactions: 67CY and CYdTracked