Iowa Football Recruiting

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Yep Triue said that and put a CB in for ISU. I never said he was going to ISU I was just relaying info. He could still go to ISU. I know it's rare but honestly don't know on this one

So ISU was in the lead for Volk after his Iowa visit? What did Campbell do to turn this kid off from ISU and now make him an Iowa lean? Seems really strange.

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
Yep Triue said that and put a CB in for ISU. I never said he was going to ISU I was just relaying info. He could still go to ISU. I know it's rare but honestly don't know on this one
You think were out of this one? Losing volk would be rough, especially after losing out on Danielson Ike in the 19 class. Need to get some talent on the OL

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So ISU was in the lead for Volk after his Iowa visit? What did Campbell do to turn this kid off from ISU and now make him an Iowa lean? Seems really strange.

I have no idea. I don't even know which way he's leaning now. He could be an ISU lean for all I know

• Funny
Reactions: iahawks

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
I don't, just assuming we passed on him like everyone else
That's strange. He seemed like a high end OL recruit. I still hope well take him. Can't have enough good OL,

Also, thanks for the info. Always appreciate the info you put out and quick responses. I don't post alot but love the recruiting info

Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012