KU @ UT 6pm on ESPN

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Texas is a team that doesn’t seem able to motivate themselves past the name on an opponents jersey. Glad they took down KU.

Of course, the national narrative if KU gets beaten out is that the Big 12 is down.

To be fair while I think it's a deep conference of decent teams I don't think there's any real dominant teams.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Texas is a team that doesn’t seem able to motivate themselves past the name on an opponents jersey. Glad they took down KU.

Of course, the national narrative if KU gets beaten out is that the Big 12 is down.
The Big 12 IS down this year. That's what's sad about it to me. KU isn't gonna get beat for the title by a Top 10 team; they are just going to fail a bunch more than they usually do.

Looks like what it took to end the streak is an erratic frosh PG, a bust Top 10 recruit, a knucklehead as the lone senior, a defensive stopper that can't shoot, a season ending injury to their most reliable scorer AND a player being held out for eligibility issues. Bummer.

Hopefully we go another 15 years before all those things happen in the same season again. It was a good run but I'd be shocked if this KU team turns it around.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
My god you are a dip ****. Its not over yet, you cry after every loss. And ISU could be a top 10 team when all is said and done.
Just trying to be realistic about what I see out there from KU.

ISU would have to go on an insane streak to do it. Not enough games against the top tier teams remaining to go from where you are to Top 10 in my opinion.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
The Big 12 IS down this year. That's what's sad about it to me. KU isn't gonna get beat for the title by a Top 10 team; they are just going to fail a bunch more than they usually do.

Looks like what it took to end the streak is an erratic frosh PG, a bust Top 10 recruit, a knucklehead as the lone senior, a defensive stopper that can't shoot, a season ending injury to their most reliable scorer AND a player being held out for eligibility issues. Bummer.

Hopefully we go another 15 years before all those things happen in the same season again. It was a good run but I'd be shocked if this KU team turns it around.

Basketball is hard when you have the FBI looking over your shoulder.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron