#1 We Boo For Fun vs #18 Devils of Sun

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Just like Self to chase down the ref after the game and get in his ear. They'll win the B12, then lose to a lower seed; same ole same ole

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Just like Self to chase down the ref after the game and get in his ear. They'll win the B12, then lose to a lower seed; same ole same ole
I don't mind Self pointing out that an over and back call requires KU to have actually touched the ball first. Horribly officiated game. Can't call touch fouls and then no calls when someone gets knocked over. So inconsistent.

Oh, well. A meaningless loss in the scheme of things. Plenty of quality wins out there to get still. A week off to stew about their poor play before one last non con game.

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: Raider and NWICY

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Why was your crybaby coach harassing the refs at the end?
You got an hour for me to list all the reasons? Sometimes KU gets the calls. ASU got the calls tonight to put it mildly. Some really bad ones out there as well. Oh well, KU had a chance to win the game and failed to execute down the stretch.

Holiday break until next Saturday then right back at it. No biggie. So it goes.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Watched this game at the bar during supper. Last 5 minutes this couple comes and sits next to me, she's a KU fan and her husband I'm pretty sure only knows about FB and hockey. It was actually pretty fun to visit with somebody that knows B12 BB. We were both hoping for KU to win but for totally different reasons;).

They were a pretty nice couple so I guess I learned not all KU fans think the team gets screwed whenever they get a loss.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Why was your crybaby coach harassing the refs at the end?

Bill was just reminding the refs that it's not his fault that they don't get shoeboxes full of cash too. Don't kill the recipients.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Watched this during my family get-together. My nephew goes to ASU. It was fun not being the most nervous person watching for a change.

He wants to make it in the curtain of distraction before he graduates. I think he has his priorities straight.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Watched this during my family get-together. My nephew goes to ASU. It was fun not being the most nervous person watching for a change.

He wants to make it in the curtain of distraction before he graduates. I think he has his priorities straight.

The gals dancing in Christmas skirts had some talent.