Open Challenge. We will outdrink you at the Busch Bowl!

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I feel like the Tip Top should be royalties.

Also, I'm certainly not above Busch Light (drink it fairly regularly in certain situations), but the cult of Busch Light is getting ridiculous. It's fine, but I'm not going to travel 15 hours away to drink the same **** I drink here.

It's binge beer, and it serves that purpose very well. It's taken on a life of it's own with our fan base, but I find the whole thing hilarious.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
60328739.jpg

Reactions: ca4cy and Tailg8er

Cougfan99

Dec 2, 2018
I think Busch light is the state beer and fireball is the state shot in Iowa. So good luck.

Game to the
I think Busch light is the state beer and fireball is the state shot in Iowa. So good luck.

Game on

also this guy

The flights flight there are outrages right now and WSU has sold about 4000 tickets I think as of last night. The cougs will put up a hell of a show though no matter the amount, I mean we did drink an entire bar out of all the beer at Auburn, I was there and the photos don't lie. :)

Last edited:

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Ive heard the stories, and it sounds like the Cyclone fans like to put a few away. I’m here to tell you that the Cougs are coming and we will not be outdone. When it comes to drinking and internet polls we are undefeated. Some little Ag college in the middle of nowhere isnt going to beat our little Ag college in the middle of nowhere at what we do best. And let me introduce you to our secret weapon. His name is fireball. Go cougs!!!!
tenor.gif

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Game to the

Game on

also this guy

The flights the flight prices there are outrages right now and WSU has sold about 4000 tickets I think as of last night. The cougs will put up a hell of a show though no matter the amount, I mean we did drink an entire bar out of all the beer at Auburn, I was there and the photos don't lie. :)

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Game to the

Game on

also this guy

The flights the flight prices there are outrages right now and WSU has sold about 4000 tickets I think as of last night. The cougs will put up a hell of a show though no matter the amount, I mean we did drink an entire bar out of all the beer at Auburn, I was there and the photos don't lie. :)

Our AD tweeted this morning that we've almost sold out of our 12,000 ticket allotment. Plus some folks went and got suites.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Oh Jamie, there will be more than 20,000 of us. Guaranteed.

giphy.gif

He seems to be predicting lightly there. There had to be 20-25,000 in Memphis and I think there will be more in SA.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Good grief dude, have some pride. I hope you went all out with a popped collar and put on boat shoes.

It was either that or Coke or Mountain Dew. So I assume you would have stopped drinking since they were out of everything and it was either that or pop.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Ive heard the stories, and it sounds like the Cyclone fans like to put a few away. I’m here to tell you that the Cougs are coming and we will not be outdone. When it comes to drinking and internet polls we are undefeated. Some little Ag college in the middle of nowhere isnt going to beat our little Ag college in the middle of nowhere at what we do best. And let me introduce you to our secret weapon. His name is fireball. Go cougs!!!!

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron