*** Official North Dakota State VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Making a lot of bricks with this lineup. I'd say lard doesn't need that many minutes of he is going to half ass it.

I only got to see a few minutes of him before I had struggles watching it on my phone, but I think he just needs to drop some lbs and get back into playing shape. He’s too heavy right now.

• Agree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I don't expect them to do that for ISU.

This is a different ISU team, but don't forget two years ago.

Yeah, and with their zone, who knows. It could put some of our guys outside their comfort zone. MSU handled it, apparently.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
I only got to see a few minutes of him before I had struggles watching it on my phone, but I think he just needs to drop some lbs and get back into playing shape. He’s too heavy right now.

I think you may be right, though he's had a lot of time to lose weight if it's "bad weight" vs muscle. Wan't sure why he seemed lethargic tonight, but I think it was more than just weight. Didn't even do his patented yell after dunking it. May take time for his energy to come back. Maybe playing against Iowa will do the trick.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, and with their zone, who knows. It could put some of our guys outside their comfort zone. MSU handled it apparently (didn’t watch).

There's no way they don't tighten things up for ISU after getting housed tonight.

They'll also get back to being super aggressive bulldog style on offense to stress the defense.

• Optimistic
Reactions: isufbcurt

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Lard is playing extremely lazy out there. He better start playing like he wants to be out there or he’s not gonna play period.

I couldn’t tell if he was bored with the level of competition or simply didn’t care to be out there: either way I expected a lot more energy from someone who just sat out a whole month.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I couldn’t tell if he was bored with the level of competition or simply didn’t care to be out there: either way I expected a lot more energy from someone who just sat out a whole month.

We saw more energy out of him on the sidelines while he was sitting. Prohm brought up a good point that we’re playing differently than he was used to last year so his role will change some. He’s also been practicing with the second team and not getting the attention of the starters.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I know NDSU is turrible, but I’m glad Lewis is scoring. It seems like he’s getting a little more comfortable each game.

It’s too bad he couldn’t get those bunnies to go down tonight. He would have had a really nice stat line.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
He’s got a horrible attitude and it needs to change quickly or his playing time will diminish.

Key question that will be answered is if Jacobson can keep up rebounding production when the talent level goes up. Lard has proven he gets some of his best rebouding, scoring and blocked shot numbers against the more talented teams.

Not saying I know the answer, obviously I'd love for Jacobson to finish the year with his current averages because he'd be all conference :)

Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Damn, a lot of bagging on Lard in here. 5 min in first half was surprising. I hope Prohm manages Lard well. We’ll be a much better team if he can.

Also, Halliburton mackin’ on cheerleaders when he fell into them was pretty funny.