*** Official South Dakota State VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CaseyJones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2008
Is there a bar in the Omaha-Council Bluffs area that is showing tonight's game? Sorry if I missed it in another thread.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Why the **** are you people posting pictures of roadkill? Also, who's taking pictures of roadkill in the first place?

Really? You can't put 2 + 2 together on why people are posting pics of road-killed rabbits on a week we play a team called the Jackrabbits?

zn0gfl0f2gxa3ujhkken.png

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Really? You can't put 2 + 2 together on why people are posting pics of road-killed rabbits on a week we play a team called the Jackrabbits?

zn0gfl0f2gxa3ujhkken.png

No ****. I'm questioning why someone would post pictures of corpses.

I assumed that was obvious, clearly it wasn't.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Cops are walking around telling people to put their hard liquor away. Being very nice about it. Said it's against Iowa law. Would be a misdemeanor. Don't know if it's a misdemeanor to have it out or to be drinking it. Should have asked for clarification.

Kind of sad they can't just look the other way and let it go.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Saw former Cyclones TE Sam Harms at a restaurant today. Never sure if I should say anything or not, or if I just sound Dumb . . .

"Hey, I know who you are!" . . . "Um . . . OK . . ."

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Parties where people bring pictures of dead animals?

So you have no issue with "look alike" threads or parties of people going over and trolling fans of other teams and trolling - you're personal line that nobody on CF is allowed to cross is pictures of dead animals? Sounds like it's a you problem, not an everyone else problem.

• Agree
Reactions: brycy

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
So you have no issue with "look alike" threads or parties of people going over and trolling fans of other teams and trolling - you're personal line that nobody on CF is allowed to cross is pictures of dead animals? Sounds like it's a you problem, not an everyone else problem.

Nah man - I'm just jazzed for gameday! Me thinks you're taking it a bit too seriously...