This is worse than public intox...

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Nope. Kirk is pissed that it made folks nationally laugh. It isn’t about behavior standards. It is all about public opinion. In no way shape or form can you discount the impact of the second game opponent. I will even concede it may have been same thing if it was Isu player and Campbell was dolling out the punishment. After Adrian’s pummeling of the taxi driver I must confess Kirk is not one of those guys that blows me away with his integrity.

Funny how Iowa State fans are the only individuals who have anything negative to say about KF’s integrity/character. As far as Clayborn goes, he punched out a guy that called him the N word. He deserved a trophy, not a suspension.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Funny how Iowa State fans are the only individuals who have anything negative to say about KF’s integrity/character. As far as Clayborn goes, he punched out a guy that called him the N word. He deserved a trophy, not a suspension.
I seem to remember a lot more than ISU fans questioning the staff during the rhabdo scenario, but other than that, welcome to a rivalry pal.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

How wide is that brush you're using?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Apparently you don’t remember Kirk giving the assistant of the year award to the guy, who was only 3 months removed, from being responsible for 13 players being hospitalized.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Apparently you don’t remember Kirk giving the assistant of the year award to the guy, who was only 3 months removed, from being responsible for 13 players being hospitalized.

Don’t forget the rape cover up

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Don’t forget the rape cover up
An Iowa fan called into the Fanatics and was kind of gloating about Kirk being clean and Ross kept saying .......eh. As in he doesn’t really trust any coaches but had an undertone that I could only think of as the rape case.

• Agree
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
An Iowa fan called into the Fanatics and was kind of gloating about Kirk being clean and Ross kept saying .......eh. As in he doesn’t really trust any coaches but had an undertone that I could only think of as the rape case.

It was shameful, not just destroying the evidence, and covering up for the athletes. But what UI did as an athletic department to a young woman, in order to preserve the fb program is shameful.

These jerkoffs like Jeff reninga and dan bob and the rest who come here and **** up this site, and the morons on hr and hn should be ashamed that they care more about their 7-8 win fb program, than they do a woman who was violated

• Friendly
Reactions: dexterhawk

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
What was the deal with the sexual assault case at Iowa? I vaguely remember it at the time, but don't remember the details.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
What was the deal with the sexual assault case at Iowa? I vaguely remember it at the time, but don't remember the details.

It was pretty awful. Kirk knew right after it happened, players were kicked off the team in the middle of the week. But they vouched for their character to get them to other schools. and then Kirk sent in players, including DJK to clean up the party room.

Of course that destroyed any and all evidence present. Iowa fans tried to pretend he would not have known what he was having them do, because they aren’t good people, like dan, jeff, etc. but if you know a crime was committed, having the scene cleaned up is a crime.

But he got away with it because, well you know, football reasons.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
It was pretty awful. Kirk knew right after it happened, players were kicked off the team in the middle of the week. But they vouched for their character to get them to other schools. and then Kirk sent in players, including DJK to clean up the party room.

Of course that destroyed any and all evidence present. Iowa fans tried to pretend he would not have known what he was having them do, because they aren’t good people, like dan, jeff, etc. but if you know a crime was committed, having the scene cleaned up is a crime.

BS

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018

8a8.gif