This is worse than public intox...

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Also...why is it that Iowa fans get banned for petty things, but idiots like @Cat Stevens are able to make absurd posts falsely accusing people of covering up a sexual assault? It’s pretty disgusting.

Anyone want to clear that up? Janny?

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Also...why is it that Iowa fans get banned for petty things, but idiots like @Cat Stevens are able to make absurd posts falsely accusing people of covering up a sexual assault? It’s pretty disgusting.

Anyone want to clear that up? Janny?

Probably because you’re just plain stupid.

But yes you support a guy that shattered a young woman’s life because of people like you.

Go hawks.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Probably because you’re just plain stupid.

But yes you support a guy that shattered a young woman’s life because of people like you.

Go hawks.

You are literally the scum of the Earth- falsely accusing people of heinous crimes because they work for a University you don’t like. Get some help.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You are literally the scum of the Earth- falsely accusing people of heinous crimes because they work for a University you don’t like. Get some help.

Like a moron that registers repeatedly for a fan site of a team they pretend they don’t care about.

I’d say you should just leave. You provide nothing but pitiful ignorance, herbie hawk/Kilroy looks at you and thinks you’re the stupidest person alive.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
This is the best one. The university of Iowa needs to totally revamp their policy, but there is no cover up. Jesus, when I thought you could not be any more of a slime

https://www.chronicle.com/article/U-of-Iowa-Mishandled-Rape/41645

Derp.

“In their investigation of the University’s response to the Student-Athlete’s case, the Investigators determined that the University’s policies and procedures were, in large part, complied with literally. The Investigators uncovered no evidence of any conspiracy or attempt to cover-up the incident. The Investigators did identify numerous failures of communication, instances of lack of transparency, a culture of emphasis on form over substance and a lack of awareness of the unique treatment necessary in conducting a sexual assault investigation.”

Straight from the report initiated by the Board of Regents.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Derp.

“In their investigation of the University’s response to the Student-Athlete’s case, the Investigators determined that the University’s policies and procedures were, in large part, complied with literally. The Investigators uncovered no evidence of any conspiracy or attempt to cover-up the incident. The Investigators did identify numerous failures of communication, instances of lack of transparency, a culture of emphasis on form over substance and a lack of awareness of the unique treatment necessary in conducting a sexual assault investigation.”

Straight from the report initiated by the Board of Regents.

So, we know that Kirk knew about what his players did. I’m going to assume that he knows that sexual assault is a crime.

So, by that logic (you can look that word up later so you can have it explained to you), he would know that the place where the assault happened would be considered a crime scene.

Why did he have players go into that room and clean it? DJK stated that he threw the mattress with stains on it away.

That’s a coverup, that’s illegal. You’re a bad person for trying to say that ruining a young girls life is less important than a football game.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
So, we know that Kirk knew about what his players did. I’m going to assume that he knows that sexual assault is a crime.

So, by that logic (you can look that word up later so you can have it explained to you), he would know that the place where the assault happened would be considered a crime scene.

Why did he have players go into that room and clean it? DJK stated that he threw the mattress with stains on it away.

That’s a coverup, that’s illegal. You’re a bad person for trying to say that ruining a young girls life is less important than a football game.

The University and athletic department were cleared of those allegations by an independent report commissioned by the Iowa Board of Regents. If that’s not good enough for you, I don’t know what else I can do for you.

You clearly have some issues that you are going through right now. I truly do hope that you get the help that you so desperately need and deserve sometime soon. This type of hatred and anger should not be present in any individual, let alone over something as trivial as a football rivalry.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
The University and athletic department were cleared of those allegations by an independent report commissioned by the Iowa Board of Regents. If that’s not good enough for you, I don’t know what else I can do for you.

You clearly have some issues that you are going through right now. I truly do hope that you get the help that you so desperately need and deserve sometime soon. This type of hatred and anger should not be present in any individual, let alone over something as trivial as a football rivalry.

Ok. Cool. So leave and never ever comeback. That way you can avoid truths like you’re an awful person

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Ok. Cool. So leave and never ever comeback. That way you can avoid truths like you’re an awful person

I don’t think that word means what you think it does....

My position is supported by a comprehensive investigation, conducted by an independent law firm, commissioned by the highest education-related governing body in the state.

Your position is supported by...literally nothing.

It’s incredible that there are actually people in this world that are as delusional as you are.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Like a moron that registers repeatedly for a fan site of a team they pretend they don’t care about.

I’d say you should just leave. You provide nothing but pitiful ignorance, herbie hawk/Kilroy looks at you and thinks you’re the stupidest person alive.

Also, LOL at this part, considering you are not on your first username on this website.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens