Is Fran building a regional powerhouse or just calling Iowa fans idiots and morons?

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
LOL... 95% that seems high

I'm seeing a pattern arise. Hok fans like to claim 95% of something, but obviously have no clue how percentages work (ie. bengi claiming he is smarter and buddy claiming he only talks about Iowa 95% of the time). They just like to throw that 95% number around to try to make themselves look better.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Oh this Hutchins kid would fit the narrative so well. Fran shoots for the moon on a couple PG recruits that overlook him. Refuses to recruit transfers or JUCOs so he winds out outbattling Canisus and Howard for a non-P5 recruit. Rinse, wash and repeat.

Last edited:

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
On this Hutchins kid would fit the narrative so well. Fran shoots for the moon on a couple PG recruits that overlook him. Refuses to recruit transfers or JUCOs so he winds out outbattling Canisus and Howard for a non-P5 recruit. Rinse, wash and repeat.
The right way!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Fran watching his entitled son play instead of recruiting seems like the wrong way to build a regional powerhouse...

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Fran watching his entitled son play instead of recruiting seems like the wrong way to build a regional powerhouse...

What if the "regional powerhouse" that keeps getting referred to, is his weiner?

I mean, two D1 basketball players came out of it. That's pretty good, compared to the average Joe. Not sure if it rises to "powerhouse" status, but it's not bad.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Probably not but thats who is there watching. Hes not just going to catch one of Patrick's games.

Smart choice of resources to go watch a team that you're not going to get someone from. Stop being naive, he was there watching the entitled one

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Smart choice of resources to go watch a team that you're not going to get someone from. Stop being naive, he was there watching the entitled one

Thats not true, one of those teams could have a Dale from Waterloo type that he could be looking to reel in.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: ATCy and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Thats not true, one of those teams could have a Dale from Waterloo type that he could be looking to reel in.

That's a fair point. I still think he's there just to watch his entitled son instead of actually recruiting but this could be true as well

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
That's a fair point. I still think he's there just to watch his entitled son instead of actually recruiting but this could be true as well
I alluded to the following in a different thread, but it's likely that Fran is there scouring the bench players on each team, desperately looking for his future PG.