Is Fran building a regional powerhouse or just calling Iowa fans idiots and morons?

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Benji sure does seem to go after other posters intelligence quite often. Has a way of leading one to believe there are some insecurity issues there.

Quite the opposite; I know that I am smarter than probably 95% of the people that post on this message board. I just get annoyed when people twist words and misrepresent what I’ve said- it seems to happen more on this site than any Internet forum I have ever used.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Quite the opposite; I know that I am smarter than probably 95% of the people that post on this message board. I just get annoyed when people twist words and misrepresent what I’ve said- it seems to happen more on this site than any Internet forum I have ever used.
Since your last post containing 95% was clearly way off base, I'll give you a pass on this one and just say you have no idea how percentages work

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010

Well, that's about as rock solid of a confirmation as you're going to get.

Reactions: JP4CY

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA

Lol. It’s funny that you think this is some great smack talk against Iowa, when all it really shows is they have the best recruiting class of schools only signing two recruits.
Point me to a link of someone bragging about Iowa’s recruiting class?

Literally your last post.

Is English your native language?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It is nearly impossible you are smarter than 95% of 5th graders in Mynmar.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Since your last post containing 95% was clearly way off base, I'll give you a pass on this one and just say you have no idea how percentages work
Likely 95% true.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Quite the opposite; I know that I am smarter than probably 95% of the hok fans that post on this message board. I just get annoyed when hok fans twist words and misrepresent what I’ve said- it seems to happen more on this site than any Internet forum I have ever used.

FIFY ;)

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Hutchins is elite! I based that on one YouTube video.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
"Hutchins is an elite athlete!" - Benji

"So you want Iowa to offer him? - CyTwins

"Whoa whoa whoa I never said that" - Benji

Lol
Garza is an elite offensive player but shouldn't start for any Power school in the country.

Reactions: CyTwins

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
You’re not cool and I’ve shown some of your stuff from this site to my hok friends and they think you’re a big tavernhok and they’d rather not have you in the fan base.

You actually take the time to show your friends posts on a message board? LOL!

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls

LOL... 95% that seems high