QB- Iowa
RB- ISU
WR/TE- Iowa
OL- Iowa
DL- Iowa
LB- ISU
DB- Iowa
ST- Push

I think there are a couple of no doubters.
ISU - RB
Iowa - DL
ISU - LB

Then a few that are closer.
QB - The starters are very close and ISU has a backup that has at least played, however I like Stanley as a team leader and WB so I’d go there.

OL - Too close. An epic push. Iowa’s starting tackles will be great. Maybe the interior average.

DB. Iowa at the safeties and ISU at corner. The bigger edge goes to the starting experience of the ISU corners however, Iowa has recruited really well here and I wouldn’t be surprised if we viewed this differently in six months.

WR/TE. I frankly know little about the ISU wide receivers other than Butler. Iowa TEs are going to abuse people. Incomplete.

ST. Push, although if Iowa can find a way to get a semi competent punter the would have the advantage.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I Disagree with WR/TE, DL and DBs

WR/TE = Push
- WR = ISU
- TE = Iowa

DL = TBD

DBs
- CB= ISU
- Safeties = Iowa

Thanks for trying to add to the discussion.

Iowa's safeties are clearly better than ISU's and vice versa regarding the CB's. Iowa has 2 guys that are starting that have played in the past couple of years (Ojemudia and Hankins) at CB. Correct me if I am wrong, but wont ISU's starting safeties have zero experience playing back there at the FBS level?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I think there are a couple of no doubters.
ISU - RB
Iowa - DL
ISU - LB

Then a few that are closer.
QB - The starters are very close and ISU has a backup that has at least played, however I like Stanley as a team leader and WB so I’d go there.

OL - Too close. An epic push. Iowa’s starting tackles will be great. Maybe the interior average.

DB. Iowa at the safeties and ISU at corner. The bigger edge goes to the starting experience of the ISU corners however, Iowa has recruited really well here and I wouldn’t be surprised if we viewed this differently in six months.

WR/TE. I frankly know little about the ISU wide receivers other than Butler. Iowa TEs are going to abuse people. Incomplete.

ST. Push, although if Iowa can find a way to get a semi competent punter the would have the advantage.

Just responded to a different post with this comment regarding the DB's:

Iowa's safeties are clearly better than ISU's and vice versa regarding the CB's. Iowa has 2 guys that are starting that have played in the past couple of years (Ojemudia and Hankins) at CB. Correct me if I am wrong, but wont ISU's starting safeties have zero experience playing back there at the FBS level?