Iowa -7 vs ISU

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Then what's your point? You seem to be knocking the Hawks for ISU being their third toughest opponent (debatable) which would seem to imply that ISU isn't that good.

It's pretty stupid to make fun of the Big 12 when a team projected to finish in the middle of the pack in the conference will be one of your toughest games

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
It's pretty stupid to make fun of the Big 12 when a team projected to finish in the middle of the pack in the conference will be one of your toughest games

I don’t think there are many Iowa fans who would disagree with the assertion that Iowa has an easy schedule this year. Not sure what that has to do with the B1G being a far superior football conference.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Dochterman gave his opinion, you gave yours, I gave mine, and ESPN has theirs. At this point none of them are any more valid than another. Based off scores from last year, tOSU was Iowa’s easiest game of the year. Think that’s true?

If you trust something called FPI over an Iowa beat writer so be it

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I don’t think there are many Iowa fans who would disagree with the assertion that Iowa has an easy schedule this year. Not sure what that has to do with the B1G being a far superior football conference.

Remember this if/when Iowa goes on to have a really good record and Hokdom comes out of the woodwork to defend its season before blaming cleats and the opponents' band on getting their ass handed to them by the first good team they play.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Remember this if/when Iowa goes on to have a really good record and Hokdom comes out of the woodwork to defend its season before blaming cleats and the opponents' band on getting their ass handed to them by the first good team they play.

Dear America: Iowa fans don't care what you think

Lol

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I would say ISU and Northwestern are pretty even in terms of difficulty for Iowa this year. I would probably give a slight edge to Iowa State based on the fact Thorson is injured and I don't know if he will be back then or not.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Dochterman gave his opinion, you gave yours, I gave mine, and ESPN has theirs. At this point none of them are any more valid than another. Based off scores from last year, tOSU was Iowa’s easiest game of the year. Think that’s true?
Your posting style is oddly similar to a few that have come before you.

Must be relatives or something...

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Still can't believe he didn't get suspended for a game for driving drunk. That's a mandatory game missed for football at ISU

I am somewhat surprised by that as well.

Sounds like the punishment was not going to the bowl game, was banned from the football facilities until 2nd semester classes started which amounted to a little over a month, was not allowed at the awards banquet, no longer part of the leadership group and completed 60 hours of community service.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I am somewhat surprised by that as well.

Sounds like the punishment was not going to the bowl game, was banned from the football facilities until 2nd semester classes started which amounted to a little over a month, was not allowed at the awards banquet, no longer part of the leadership group and completed 60 hours of community service.

So long story short you can drive drunk and risk your life and others around you and not have to miss a game at Iowa. Good to know

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Second ACL surgery 7 months removed?? I don't know if it is the same knee or not but dang, I would be thinking that would be a sign to give up football and be able to walk normally 30 years down the road. Hope for the best for him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron