Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sorry, pretty pumped about the new LB commit so I missed that.

Yeah, he would play on Iowa's team this season. Is that all you are striving for over here? To get guys that Iowa fans would want on their roster?

Uh buddy you repeated multiple times you were happy ISU got Shayok...[/QUOTE]

• Winner
Reactions: jmkc12

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Uh buddy you repeated multiple times you were happy ISU got Shayok...

I have said multiple times that I am happy ISU burned 2 years of a scholly on him for one year of playing time.

Just because he would play at Iowa next season make you OK with that? Raise the standard, CyTwins.

Aug 26, 2014
In no particular order:

Wigginton
Lard
Garza
Cook
Bohannon
NWB---if 100%
THT
Wieskamp
Whoever ISU's 5th starter is as it shouldnt be Moss
Wow. Cook is the only one who would see the floor at ISU. Not sure about the Wieskamp kid, but no way he would play as a freshman here.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

UnfoldedDefinitiveCanary-max-1mb.gif

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

I can't figure this one out either. Not now nor when he stated it when Shayok committed. We still had one scholarship open for the '17-'18 season, so it's not like he took anyone's spot. I'd love to hear the why behind YB's "excitement" because it just doesn't make any sense.

• Agree

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

If you don't think Shayok is one of the best 9 players in the state than LOL.

Also I have no clue, I don't think you've ever really answered the question on why you are happy we got Shayok. I know you said "burned a scholarship" when we had one open all of last year anyways so that doesn't even make sense so I'll ask again:

WHY ARE YOU HAPPY ISU GOT A VERY GOOD PLAYER LIKE SHAYOK. I would hate if Iowa got a player like that to be honest

• Agree

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I have said multiple times that I am happy ISU burned 2 years of a scholly on him for one year of playing time.

Perhaps the dumbest idea is being happy a rival got better. Especially when said rival had six scholarships to fill so not really a big deal to use one of them up for two years.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If you don't think Shayok is one of the best 9 players in the state than LOL.

Also I have no clue, I don't think you've ever really answered the question on why you are happy we got Shayok. I know you said "burned a scholarship" when we had one open all of last year anyways so that doesn't even make sense so I'll ask again:

WHY ARE YOU HAPPY ISU GOT A VERY GOOD PLAYER LIKE SHAYOK. I would hate if Iowa got a player like that to be honest

Bump for @YeahBuddy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron