Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
5af0b6ee2aecb-20180507_152810.jpg

Pretty good look for ISU moving forward. Just goes to show if they offer you it's because you are good and not underwhelming

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If he wanted to play in an up-tempo system, why would he transfer to Iowa State? I guess in relative terms, anything is “up-tempo” in comparison to Virginia, but Iowa State doesn’t really play particularly fast or up-tempo.

Also, Jacobson isn’t going to be an impact performer for anyone at the P5 level. He’ll be an ok role player, I guess.

130th in tempo is a lot better than 351st

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yikes. You try to be more and more like CyTwins every day, you’re just not very good at it.
Hey you quoted me? Didn’t know if you could since you didn’t respond to my question yesterday about finances.
You say Iowa needs all 7 home FB games for the budget to work.
YB says Iowa can easily afford to spend 9 to 10 mil on firing Francis.

Which story is true?

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Hey you quoted me? Didn’t know if you could since you didn’t respond to my question yesterday about finances.
You say Iowa needs all 7 home FB games for the budget to work.
YB says Iowa can easily afford to spend 9 to 10 mil on firing Francis.

Which story is true?

Unless the buyout is a lump sum, the two statements are not mutually exclusive.

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
@YeahBuddy you never answered the question. Would you take Shayok on Iowa's roster for this coming year?

Sorry, pretty pumped about the new LB commit so I missed that.

Yeah, he would play on Iowa's team this season. Is that all you are striving for over here? To get guys that Iowa fans would want on their roster?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Sorry, pretty pumped about the new LB commit so I missed that.

Yeah, he would play on Iowa's team this season. Is that all you are striving for over here? To get guys that Iowa fans would want on their roster?
Out of curiosity, who would your top 9 players be if you had to choose a roster from both Iowa State and Iowa?

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
If he wanted to play in an up-tempo system, why would he transfer to Iowa State? I guess in relative terms, anything is “up-tempo” in comparison to Virginia, but Iowa State doesn’t really play particularly fast or up-tempo.

Also, Jacobson isn’t going to be an impact performer for anyone at the P5 level. He’ll be an ok role player, I guess.

You serious Clark?